Frostwolf Warlord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frostwolf Warlord is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frostwolf Warlord is only of exceptional value when you have a large existing board. Due to this it falls into the category of "win more" cards, cards that are only effective when you are already ahead, and because of this reason, it is usually overlooked for more consistent options.
Frostwolf Warlord is rarely seen in high level Contructed decks. However, it can be an effective minion in a Basic deck, due to the lack of quality 5-drop minions available at this level.
Frostwolf Warlord can be great if you have a highly populated board, as it will amplify the pressure on your opponent. It works best with the Paladin and Shaman Hero Powers, and in decks with lower mana curves in general.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck