Frostwolf Warlord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frostwolf Warlord is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frostwolf Warlord is only of exceptional value when you have a large existing board. Due to this it falls into the category of "win more" cards, cards that are only effective when you are already ahead, and because of this reason, it is usually overlooked for more consistent options.
Frostwolf Warlord is rarely seen in high level Contructed decks. However, it can be an effective minion in a Basic deck, due to the lack of quality 5-drop minions available at this level.
Frostwolf Warlord can be great if you have a highly populated board, as it will amplify the pressure on your opponent. It works best with the Paladin and Shaman Hero Powers, and in decks with lower mana curves in general.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck