Frostwolf Warlord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frostwolf Warlord is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frostwolf Warlord is only of exceptional value when you have a large existing board. Due to this it falls into the category of "win more" cards, cards that are only effective when you are already ahead, and because of this reason, it is usually overlooked for more consistent options.
Frostwolf Warlord is rarely seen in high level Contructed decks. However, it can be an effective minion in a Basic deck, due to the lack of quality 5-drop minions available at this level.
Frostwolf Warlord can be great if you have a highly populated board, as it will amplify the pressure on your opponent. It works best with the Paladin and Shaman Hero Powers, and in decks with lower mana curves in general.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List