Frostwolf Warlord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frostwolf Warlord is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frostwolf Warlord is only of exceptional value when you have a large existing board. Due to this it falls into the category of "win more" cards, cards that are only effective when you are already ahead, and because of this reason, it is usually overlooked for more consistent options.
Frostwolf Warlord is rarely seen in high level Contructed decks. However, it can be an effective minion in a Basic deck, due to the lack of quality 5-drop minions available at this level.
Frostwolf Warlord can be great if you have a highly populated board, as it will amplify the pressure on your opponent. It works best with the Paladin and Shaman Hero Powers, and in decks with lower mana curves in general.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List