Frozen Crusher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frozen Crusher is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Frozen Crusher is a powerful minion with a unique effect. Although an 8/8 minion for 6 Mana is generally strong, the fact the card freezes itself when attacking means that it can only attack every 2 turns, resulting in an average of 4 damage per turn which is fairly weak.
2. Constructed Play
Frozen Crusher is a fairly interesting card, but does not have a place in any Constructed decks.
In Arena, Frozen Crusher is a good card. Although having a minion that freezes itself can be awkward, a 6-Mana 8/8 minion is nothing to be scoffed at and can make multiple favourable trades in between being frozen.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior