Frozen Crusher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frozen Crusher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frozen Crusher is a powerful minion with a unique effect. Although an 8/8 minion for 6 Mana is generally strong, the fact the card freezes itself when attacking means that it can only attack every 2 turns, resulting in an average of 4 damage per turn which is fairly weak.
Frozen Crusher is a fairly interesting card, but does not have a place in any Constructed decks.
In Arena, Frozen Crusher is a good card. Although having a minion that freezes itself can be awkward, a 6-Mana 8/8 minion is nothing to be scoffed at and can make multiple favourable trades in between being frozen.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List