Frozen Crusher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frozen Crusher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frozen Crusher is a powerful minion with a unique effect. Although an 8/8 minion for 6 Mana is generally strong, the fact the card freezes itself when attacking means that it can only attack every 2 turns, resulting in an average of 4 damage per turn which is fairly weak.
Frozen Crusher is a fairly interesting card, but does not have a place in any Constructed decks.
In Arena, Frozen Crusher is a good card. Although having a minion that freezes itself can be awkward, a 6-Mana 8/8 minion is nothing to be scoffed at and can make multiple favourable trades in between being frozen.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck