Frozen Crusher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frozen Crusher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Frozen Crusher is a powerful minion with a unique effect. Although an 8/8 minion for 6 Mana is generally strong, the fact the card freezes itself when attacking means that it can only attack every 2 turns, resulting in an average of 4 damage per turn which is fairly weak.
2. Constructed Play
Frozen Crusher is a fairly interesting card, but does not have a place in any Constructed decks.
In Arena, Frozen Crusher is a good card. Although having a minion that freezes itself can be awkward, a 6-Mana 8/8 minion is nothing to be scoffed at and can make multiple favourable trades in between being frozen.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild