Frozen Crusher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frozen Crusher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frozen Crusher is a powerful minion with a unique effect. Although an 8/8 minion for 6 Mana is generally strong, the fact the card freezes itself when attacking means that it can only attack every 2 turns, resulting in an average of 4 damage per turn which is fairly weak.
Frozen Crusher is a fairly interesting card, but does not have a place in any Constructed decks.
In Arena, Frozen Crusher is a good card. Although having a minion that freezes itself can be awkward, a 6-Mana 8/8 minion is nothing to be scoffed at and can make multiple favourable trades in between being frozen.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide