Fungalmancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fungalmancer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fungalmancer offers a maximum of +4/+4 for 5 Mana alongside a 2/2 body. At best, this is an okay deal. The problem is that the condition of having two minions available for it to buff is difficult enough to achieve that it makes the card unreliable. The occasions where there are not two minions available to buff are too much of a downside to make the small upside worthwhile.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, fulfilling the conditions of Fungalmancer is too difficult to make the card worthy of inclusion in decks. The upside of landing the card with two other minions in play is simply not worth the regular downside of those minions being unavailable.
In Arena, Fungalmancer is a poor card. To be of value, you have to consistently get the maximum from its effect, and this is too difficult to achieve on a regular basis.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter