Fungalmancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fungalmancer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fungalmancer offers a maximum of +4/+4 for 5 Mana alongside a 2/2 body. At best, this is an okay deal. The problem is that the condition of having two minions available for it to buff is difficult enough to achieve that it makes the card unreliable. The occasions where there are not two minions available to buff are too much of a downside to make the small upside worthwhile.
In Constructed play, fulfilling the conditions of Fungalmancer is too difficult to make the card worthy of inclusion in decks. The upside of landing the card with two other minions in play is simply not worth the regular downside of those minions being unavailable.
In Arena, Fungalmancer is a poor card. To be of value, you have to consistently get the maximum from its effect, and this is too difficult to achieve on a regular basis.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List