Fungalmancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fungalmancer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fungalmancer offers a maximum of +4/+4 for 5 Mana alongside a 2/2 body. At best, this is an okay deal. The problem is that the condition of having two minions available for it to buff is difficult enough to achieve that it makes the card unreliable. The occasions where there are not two minions available to buff are too much of a downside to make the small upside worthwhile.
In Constructed play, fulfilling the conditions of Fungalmancer is too difficult to make the card worthy of inclusion in decks. The upside of landing the card with two other minions in play is simply not worth the regular downside of those minions being unavailable.
In Arena, Fungalmancer is a poor card. To be of value, you have to consistently get the maximum from its effect, and this is too difficult to achieve on a regular basis.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck