Fungalmancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fungalmancer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fungalmancer offers a maximum of +4/+4 for 5 Mana alongside a 2/2 body. At best, this is an okay deal. The problem is that the condition of having two minions available for it to buff is difficult enough to achieve that it makes the card unreliable. The occasions where there are not two minions available to buff are too much of a downside to make the small upside worthwhile.
In Constructed play, fulfilling the conditions of Fungalmancer is too difficult to make the card worthy of inclusion in decks. The upside of landing the card with two other minions in play is simply not worth the regular downside of those minions being unavailable.
In Arena, Fungalmancer is a poor card. To be of value, you have to consistently get the maximum from its effect, and this is too difficult to achieve on a regular basis.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck