Furious Ettin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Furious Ettin is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Furious Ettin has respectable stats for 7 Mana. The addition of Taunt makes it slightly above the power curve.
Furious Ettin is an unremarkable card, and is unlikely to be used in serious constructed play as there will usually be better options for the 7-slot. As the Ettin does not have a Tribal type, there does not seem much prospect for it to see play.
In Arena, Furious Ettin is a very good card. The 9 Health and Taunt mean that it will likely get good value in minion combat.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List