Furnacefire Colossus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Furnacefire Colossus is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Furnacefire Colussus has an unusual effect, and a difficult one to manage. It gives you a chance to make a truly massive minion on Turn 6 in some classes, but if your opponent manages to deal with that minion, they not only remove your 6 Mana, but you have also lost cards from your hand.
2. Constructed Play
Furnacefire Colossus is a weak card in Constructed due to the fact that many decks will be able to deal with it in one go, and there are fewer risk options available. If you want to try to make the card work, you can try it with Forge of Souls so that you have surplus weapons available more often.
In Arena, Furnacefire Colossus is a situationally-good card. If you have a deck with several weapons, then the ability to get some use out of one of them when they inevitably start to clutter up your hand is a strong one. At 6/6 for 6 Mana, this does not have to happen very often for the Colossus to be powerful.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard