Furnacefire Colossus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Furnacefire Colossus is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Furnacefire Colussus has an unusual effect, and a difficult one to manage. It gives you a chance to make a truly massive minion on Turn 6 in some classes, but if your opponent manages to deal with that minion, they not only remove your 6 Mana, but you have also lost cards from your hand.
Furnacefire Colossus is a weak card in Constructed due to the fact that many decks will be able to deal with it in one go, and there are fewer risk options available. If you want to try to make the card work, you can try it with Forge of Souls so that you have surplus weapons available more often.
In Arena, Furnacefire Colossus is a situationally-good card. If you have a deck with several weapons, then the ability to get some use out of one of them when they inevitably start to clutter up your hand is a strong one. At 6/6 for 6 Mana, this does not have to happen very often for the Colossus to be powerful.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List