Furnacefire Colossus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Furnacefire Colossus is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Furnacefire Colussus has an unusual effect, and a difficult one to manage. It gives you a chance to make a truly massive minion on Turn 6 in some classes, but if your opponent manages to deal with that minion, they not only remove your 6 Mana, but you have also lost cards from your hand.
2. Constructed Play
Furnacefire Colossus is a weak card in Constructed due to the fact that many decks will be able to deal with it in one go, and there are fewer risk options available. If you want to try to make the card work, you can try it with Forge of Souls so that you have surplus weapons available more often.
In Arena, Furnacefire Colossus is a situationally-good card. If you have a deck with several weapons, then the ability to get some use out of one of them when they inevitably start to clutter up your hand is a strong one. At 6/6 for 6 Mana, this does not have to happen very often for the Colossus to be powerful.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter