Furnacefire Colossus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Furnacefire Colossus is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Furnacefire Colussus has an unusual effect, and a difficult one to manage. It gives you a chance to make a truly massive minion on Turn 6 in some classes, but if your opponent manages to deal with that minion, they not only remove your 6 Mana, but you have also lost cards from your hand.
Furnacefire Colossus is a weak card in Constructed due to the fact that many decks will be able to deal with it in one go, and there are fewer risk options available. If you want to try to make the card work, you can try it with Forge of Souls so that you have surplus weapons available more often.
In Arena, Furnacefire Colossus is a situationally-good card. If you have a deck with several weapons, then the ability to get some use out of one of them when they inevitably start to clutter up your hand is a strong one. At 6/6 for 6 Mana, this does not have to happen very often for the Colossus to be powerful.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend