Gadgetzan Socialite — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gadgetzan Socialite is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gadgetzan socialite is a very weak card. Although it can be fine in specific situations, the combination of its stats and low-value Health effect usually do not add up to having a significant impact on the game.
Gadgetzan Socialist is a very weak card and is not seen in high level decks. It can be used as an emergency heal in an extremely aggressive meta. Even then, Voodoo Doctor is a stronger choice for a cheap healing effect.
Gadgetzan Socialite is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide