Gadgetzan Socialite — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gadgetzan Socialite is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gadgetzan socialite is a very weak card. Although it can be fine in specific situations, the combination of its stats and low-value Health effect usually do not add up to having a significant impact on the game.
2. Constructed Play
Gadgetzan Socialist is a very weak card and is not seen in high level decks. It can be used as an emergency heal in an extremely aggressive meta. Even then, Voodoo Doctor is a stronger choice for a cheap healing effect.
In Arena, Gadgetzan Socialite is a poor card. The weak stats mean it is not always able to trade with other 2-drops, while also being weak to 1-drops. While the healing effect can occasionally save one of your own minions, it does not justify the poor stats that come with it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please