Gadgetzan Socialite — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gadgetzan Socialite is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gadgetzan socialite is a very weak card. Although it can be fine in specific situations, the combination of its stats and low-value Health effect usually do not add up to having a significant impact on the game.
Gadgetzan Socialist is a very weak card and is not seen in high level decks. It can be used as an emergency heal in an extremely aggressive meta. Even then,is a stronger choice for a cheap healing effect.
Gadgetzan Socialite is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens