Garrison Commander — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Garrison Commander is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Garrison Commander is a card introduced to provide potential synergies with the Inspire cards introduced in The Grand Tournament. It has fine stats for an early-game card if you are forced to play it early, but should generally be considered a late-game play so you can get immediate value out of its effect. It should be noted that the effects do not stack with multiple copies of the card.
In Constructed, Garrison Commander can definitely see play in an Inspire based deck in order to open up Combo potential with other Inspire effects and Hero Power modification cards.
Garrison Commander is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Garrison Commander
Reno Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|16,440||Apr 02 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend