Garrison Commander — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Garrison Commander is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Garrison Commander is a card introduced to provide potential synergies with the Inspire cards introduced in The Grand Tournament. It has fine stats for an early-game card if you are forced to play it early, but should generally be considered a late-game play so you can get immediate value out of its effect. It should be noted that the effects do not stack with multiple copies of the card.
In Constructed, Garrison Commander can definitely see play in an Inspire based deck in order to open up Combo potential with other Inspire effects and Hero Power modification cards.
Garrison Commander is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards