Garrison Commander — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Garrison Commander is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Garrison Commander is a card introduced to provide potential synergies with the Inspire cards introduced in The Grand Tournament. It has fine stats for an early-game card if you are forced to play it early, but should generally be considered a late-game play so you can get immediate value out of its effect. It should be noted that the effects do not stack with multiple copies of the card.
In Constructed, Garrison Commander can definitely see play in an Inspire based deck in order to open up Combo potential with other Inspire effects and Hero Power modification cards.
Garrison Commander is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck