Garrison Commander — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Garrison Commander is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Garrison Commander is a card introduced to provide potential synergies with the Inspire cards introduced in The Grand Tournament. It has fine stats for an early-game card if you are forced to play it early, but should generally be considered a late-game play so you can get immediate value out of its effect. It should be noted that the effects do not stack with multiple copies of the card.
In Constructed, Garrison Commander can definitely see play in an Inspire based deck in order to open up Combo potential with other Inspire effects and Hero Power modification cards.
Garrison Commander is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck