Table of Contents
Garrison Commander is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Garrison Commander is a card introduced to provide potential synergies with the Inspire cards introduced in The Grand Tournament. It has fine stats for an early-game card if you are forced to play it early, but should generally be considered a late-game play so you can get immediate value out of its effect. It should be noted that the effects do not stack with multiple copies of the card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Garrison Commander can definitely see play in an Inspire based deck in order to open up Combo potential with other Inspire effects and Hero Power modification cards.
Garrison Commander is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists