Table of Contents
Gelbin Mekkatorque is a neutral minion. The golden version of this card is no longer obtainable. It was a reward for spending real money in the store prior to the official release of the game. The non-golden version of the card can be crafted. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gelbin Mekkatorque can be obtained via the achievement granted by purchasing packs or arena entry through the in-game shop, using real currency. Its Battlecry can summon Emboldener 3000, Homing Chicken, Poultryizer or Repair Bot.
2. Constructed Play
Gelbin Mekkatorque can potentially bring some fun value to the game. Since the invention summoned by its Battlecry is random and its effect is random, Gelbin Mekkatorque is generally considered too unreliable to include in a serious deck. However, if things work out in your favour, it can actually prove to be a very effective minion.
Gelbin Mekkatorque is unavailable in the Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper