Gelbin Mekkatorque — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gelbin Mekkatorque is a neutral minion. The golden version of this card is no longer obtainable. It was a reward for spending real money in the store prior to the official release of the game. The non-golden version of the card can be crafted. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gelbin Mekkatorque can be obtained via the achievement granted by purchasing packs or arena entry through the in-game shop, using real currency. Its Battlecry can summon Emboldener 3000, Homing Chicken, Poultryizer or Repair Bot.
2. Constructed Play
Gelbin Mekkatorque can potentially bring some fun value to the game. Since the invention summoned by its Battlecry is random and its effect is random, Gelbin Mekkatorque is generally considered too unreliable to include in a serious deck. However, if things work out in your favour, it can actually prove to be a very effective minion.
Gelbin Mekkatorque is unavailable in the Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin