Genzo, the Shark — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Genzo, the Shark is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Genzo, the Shark is a minion with good stats designed to help aggressive decks refill their hands. While a 4 Mana 5/4 is generally good, it is often considered too slow for aggressive decks as it has no immediate board impact. Additionally, the draw effect does not happen until after an attack, making it highly likely your opponent removes the card before you are able to benefit from it.
2. Constructed Play
Genzo, the Shark does not see high level Constructed play. While it may seem like a reasonable choice for aggressive decks, there are many other strong choices that overshadow it.
Genzo, the Shark is a fairly average card in Arena. A 4-Mana 5/4 minion is completely fine, however it should not be viewed as anything more than that. While the card draw effect may seem appealing, you will be unable to draft a deck just to benefit from it, so it is just as likely to benefit your opponent as it is to benefit you. In most cases, one of the other Legendary minions you will be offered will be much more impactful than a 4-Mana 5/4.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard