Genzo, the Shark — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Genzo, the Shark is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Genzo, the Shark is a minion with good stats designed to help aggressive decks refill their hands. While a 4 Mana 5/4 is generally good, it is often considered too slow for aggressive decks as it has no immediate board impact. Additionally, the draw effect does not happen until after an attack, making it highly likely your opponent removes the card before you are able to benefit from it.
Genzo, the Shark does not see high level Constructed play. While it may seem like a reasonable choice for aggressive decks, there are many other strong choices that overshadow it.
Genzo, the Shark is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck