Genzo, the Shark — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Genzo, the Shark is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Genzo, the Shark is a minion with good stats designed to help aggressive decks refill their hands. While a 4 Mana 5/4 is generally good, it is often considered too slow for aggressive decks as it has no immediate board impact. Additionally, the draw effect does not happen until after an attack, making it highly likely your opponent removes the card before you are able to benefit from it.
Genzo, the Shark does not see high level Constructed play. While it may seem like a reasonable choice for aggressive decks, there are many other strong choices that overshadow it.
Genzo, the Shark is no longer available in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck