Genzo, the Shark — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Genzo, the Shark is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Genzo, the Shark is a minion with good stats designed to help aggressive decks refill their hands. While a 4 Mana 5/4 is generally good, it is often considered too slow for aggressive decks as it has no immediate board impact. Additionally, the draw effect does not happen until after an attack, making it highly likely your opponent removes the card before you are able to benefit from it.
Genzo, the Shark does not see high level Constructed play. While it may seem like a reasonable choice for aggressive decks, there are many other strong choices that overshadow it.
Genzo, the Shark is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?