Genzo, the Shark — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Genzo, the Shark is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Genzo, the Shark is a minion with good stats designed to help aggressive decks refill their hands. While a 4 Mana 5/4 is generally good, it is often considered too slow for aggressive decks as it has no immediate board impact. Additionally, the draw effect does not happen until after an attack, making it highly likely your opponent removes the card before you are able to benefit from it.
Genzo, the Shark does not see high level Constructed play. While it may seem like a reasonable choice for aggressive decks, there are many other strong choices that overshadow it.
Genzo, the Shark is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens