Gilnean Royal Guard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gilnean Royal Guard is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gilnean Royal Guard is a high-Cost removal tool that offers good value due to the combination of Divine Shield and Rush effects.
In Constructed, Gilnean Royal Guard is a fairly weak card as it is easily outclassed by other late-game Legendary minions and spells.
In Arena, Gilnean Royal Guard is a good card. The combination of Rush and Divine Shield effects make it a great removal tool that is almost guaranteed to generate a card advantage over your opponents.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge