Gilnean Royal Guard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gilnean Royal Guard is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gilnean Royal Guard is a high-Cost removal tool that offers good value due to the combination of Divine Shield and Rush effects.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Gilnean Royal Guard is a fairly weak card as it is easily outclassed by other late-game Legendary minions and spells.
In Arena, Gilnean Royal Guard is a good card. The combination of Rush and Divine Shield effects make it a great removal tool that is almost guaranteed to generate a card advantage over your opponents.
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game