Gilnean Royal Guard — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gilnean Royal Guard is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gilnean Royal Guard is a high-Cost removal tool that offers good value due to the combination of Divine Shield and Rush effects.
In Constructed, Gilnean Royal Guard is a fairly weak card as it is easily outclassed by other late-game Legendary minions and spells.
In Arena, Gilnean Royal Guard is a good card. The combination of Rush and Divine Shield effects make it a great removal tool that is almost guaranteed to generate a card advantage over your opponents.
Decks with Gilnean Royal Guard
Budget Big Shaman Deck 20 spells, 10 minions
|6,880||Jun 03 2019|
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's