Table of Contents
Grave Shambler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grave Shambler is a reasonable Elemental minion, designed purely to synergise with Weapon classes. Although only a few weapons are played in a deck, if the destruction of one can be timed with the summoning of Grave Shambler, it represents 5/5 stats for 4 Mana, which are excellent stats for the cost.
2. Constructed Play
Grave Shambler is a fairly unimpactful card that can be considered as a filler card for any deck that uses weapons. It is slightly more favourable in Rogue due to easy access to weapons from the Rogue Hero Power.
In Arena, Grave Shambler is a reasonable card. In most situations it will be a 4-Mana 4/4 minion, as there are not enough weapons available in Arena to gain consistent value. However, Grave Shambler offers significantly more value for Rogues as the Rogue Hero Power can be used as consistent source of weapons that can be destroyed to buff the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper