Grave Shambler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grave Shambler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grave Shambler is a reasonable Elemental minion, designed purely to synergise with Weapon classes. Although only a few weapons are played in a deck, if the destruction of one can be timed with the summoning of Grave Shambler, it represents 5/5 stats for 4 Mana, which are excellent stats for the cost.
Grave Shambler is a fairly unimpactful card that can be considered as a filler card for any deck that uses weapons. It is slightly more favourable in Rogue due to easy access to weapons from the Rogue Hero Power.
In Arena, Grave Shambler is a reasonable card. In most situations it will be a 4-Mana 4/4 minion, as there are not enough weapons available in Arena to gain consistent value. However, Grave Shambler offers significantly more value for Rogues as the Rogue Hero Power can be used as consistent source of weapons that can be destroyed to buff the card.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists