Grave Shambler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grave Shambler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grave Shambler is a reasonable Elemental minion, designed purely to synergise with Weapon classes. Although only a few weapons are played in a deck, if the destruction of one can be timed with the summoning of Grave Shambler, it represents 5/5 stats for 4 Mana, which are excellent stats for the cost.
2. Constructed Play
Grave Shambler is a fairly unimpactful card that can be considered as a filler card for any deck that uses weapons. It is slightly more favourable in Rogue due to easy access to weapons from the Rogue Hero Power.
In Arena, Grave Shambler is a reasonable card. In most situations it will be a 4-Mana 4/4 minion, as there are not enough weapons available in Arena to gain consistent value. However, Grave Shambler offers significantly more value for Rogues as the Rogue Hero Power can be used as consistent source of weapons that can be destroyed to buff the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard