Grave Shambler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grave Shambler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grave Shambler is a reasonable Elemental minion, designed purely to synergise with Weapon classes. Although only a few weapons are played in a deck, if the destruction of one can be timed with the summoning of Grave Shambler, it represents 5/5 stats for 4 Mana, which are excellent stats for the cost.
2. Constructed Play
Grave Shambler is a fairly unimpactful card that can be considered as a filler card for any deck that uses weapons. It is slightly more favourable in Rogue due to easy access to weapons from the Rogue Hero Power.
In Arena, Grave Shambler is a reasonable card. In most situations it will be a 4-Mana 4/4 minion, as there are not enough weapons available in Arena to gain consistent value. However, Grave Shambler offers significantly more value for Rogues as the Rogue Hero Power can be used as consistent source of weapons that can be destroyed to buff the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior