Grave Shambler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grave Shambler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grave Shambler is a reasonable Elemental minion, designed purely to synergise with Weapon classes. Although only a few weapons are played in a deck, if the destruction of one can be timed with the summoning of Grave Shambler, it represents 5/5 stats for 4 Mana, which are excellent stats for the cost.
Grave Shambler is a fairly unimpactful card that can be considered as a filler card for any deck that uses weapons. It is slightly more favourable in Rogue due to easy access to weapons from the Rogue Hero Power.
In Arena, Grave Shambler is a reasonable card. In most situations it will be a 4-Mana 4/4 minion, as there are not enough weapons available in Arena to gain consistent value. However, Grave Shambler offers significantly more value for Rogues as the Rogue Hero Power can be used as consistent source of weapons that can be destroyed to buff the card.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend