Green Jelly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Green Jelly is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
The idea of Green Jelly is to use the recurring 1/2 Taunts to defend your board. If your opponent is unable to get two minions onto the board to remove a Taunt as well as another minion, the rest of your minions are free to attack where they like. The main problem with the card is that the 3/3 Jelly is easy to remove with spells.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Green Jelly is very weak because of how easy it is to remove with spells. The 1/2 Taunt minions do not tend to pose much of a threat, as they will quickly die to opposing minions, and in a worst-case scenario many decks have AoE. The 5 Mana cost for the Jelly is simply too steep for this strategy to be effective.
In Arena, Green Jelly is a poor card. If you do end up with it in your deck, the best use is to try to defend big minions by hiding them behind the Taunt so that your opponent is unable to trade into them.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild