Green Jelly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Green Jelly is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea of Green Jelly is to use the recurring 1/2 Taunts to defend your board. If your opponent is unable to get two minions onto the board to remove a Taunt as well as another minion, the rest of your minions are free to attack where they like. The main problem with the card is that the 3/3 Jelly is easy to remove with spells.
In Constructed play, Green Jelly is very weak because of how easy it is to remove with spells. The 1/2 Taunt minions do not tend to pose much of a threat, as they will quickly die to opposing minions, and in a worst-case scenario many decks have AoE. The 5 Mana cost for the Jelly is simply too steep for this strategy to be effective.
In Arena, Green Jelly is a poor card. If you do end up with it in your deck, the best use is to try to defend big minions by hiding them behind the Taunt so that your opponent is unable to trade into them.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List