Grim Necromancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grim Necromancer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grim Necromancer is a fairly weak minion overall. Although the combined stats of all minions summoned by the card are excellent for the cost, the distribution of stats makes it inefficient at trading when compared to other 4-Mana cards like Chillwind Yeti.
Grim Necromancer is a poor choice in Constructed. Its stats pale in comparison to many other 4-Mana options available.
In Arena, Grim Necromancer is a below average choice. It is easily outclassed by most other 4-Cost minions. However, if you are offered it late into a draft it may be considered if you are lacking other strong 4-Mana picks.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists