Grim Necromancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grim Necromancer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grim Necromancer is a fairly weak minion overall. Although the combined stats of all minions summoned by the card are excellent for the cost, the distribution of stats makes it inefficient at trading when compared to other 4-Mana cards like Chillwind Yeti.
2. Constructed Play
Grim Necromancer is a poor choice in Constructed. Its stats pale in comparison to many other 4-Mana options available.
In Arena, Grim Necromancer is a below average choice. It is easily outclassed by most other 4-Cost minions. However, if you are offered it late into a draft it may be considered if you are lacking other strong 4-Mana picks.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild