Grimscale Oracle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grimscale Oracle is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grimscale Oracle is part of the Murloc race in Hearthstone. As such, its only value is to be found in specifically tailored Murloc decks as it is too weak to offer any use in its own right.
In Constructed, Grimscale Oracle should only be used in a deck that is specifically aimed at Murloc synergy. In such a deck, this card can be very strong in buffing a board of already established Murlocs, but should not be played out onto the board without getting value as it is too easy to remove.
Grimscale Oracle is one of the outright worst cards in Arena. Since it is nearly impossible to draft a strong Murloc deck in Arena, Grimscale Oracle must be evaluated purely as a vanilla 1 Mana 1/1, making it incredibly weak.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck