Grimscale Oracle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grimscale Oracle is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grimscale Oracle is part of the Murloc race in Hearthstone. As such, its only value is to be found in specifically tailored Murloc decks as it is too weak to offer any use in its own right.
In Constructed, Grimscale Oracle should only be used in a deck that is specifically aimed at Murloc synergy. In such a deck, this card can be very strong in buffing a board of already established Murlocs, but should not be played out onto the board without getting value as it is too easy to remove.
Grimscale Oracle is one of the outright worst cards in Arena. Since it is nearly impossible to draft a strong Murloc deck in Arena, Grimscale Oracle must be evaluated purely as a vanilla 1 Mana 1/1, making it incredibly weak.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List