Grimscale Oracle — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grimscale Oracle is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Grimscale Oracle is part of the Murloc race in Hearthstone. As such, its only value is to be found in specifically tailored Murloc decks as it is too weak to offer any use in its own right.
In Constructed, Grimscale Oracle should only be used in a deck that is specifically aimed at Murloc synergy. In such a deck, this card can be very strong in buffing a board of already established Murlocs, but should not be played out onto the board without getting value as it is too easy to remove.
Grimscale Oracle is one of the outright worst cards in Arena. Since it is nearly impossible to draft a strong Murloc deck in Arena, Grimscale Oracle must be evaluated purely as a vanilla 1 Mana 1/1, making it incredibly weak.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck