Half-Time Scavenger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Half-Time Scavenger is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Half-Time Scavenger has reasonable stats for a 4-drop and comes with a small heal each time it is able to Overkill. The additional Stealth effect of the card allows it to have initiative when trading, almost guaranteeing the Overkill effect can be triggered at least once.
Half-Time Scavenger is a reasonable defensive tool that can fit into most Constructive decks. It is slightly more effective in classes that gain additional synergy from Armor, such as Warrior and Druid.
In Arena, Half-Time Scavenger is a good card. While the Overkill effect is very insignificant, the solid stats combined with Stealth make the card great for initiating trades.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck