Half-Time Scavenger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Half-Time Scavenger is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Half-Time Scavenger has reasonable stats for a 4-drop and comes with a small heal each time it is able to Overkill. The additional Stealth effect of the card allows it to have initiative when trading, almost guaranteeing the Overkill effect can be triggered at least once.
Half-Time Scavenger is a reasonable defensive tool that can fit into most Constructive decks. It is slightly more effective in classes that gain additional synergy from Armor, such as Warrior and Druid.
In Arena, Half-Time Scavenger is a good card. While the Overkill effect is very insignificant, the solid stats combined with Stealth make the card great for initiating trades.
Decks with Half-Time Scavenger
Zetalot's Zerek Priest Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|8,900||Jul 08 2019|
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's