Half-Time Scavenger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Half-Time Scavenger is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Half-Time Scavenger has reasonable stats for a 4-drop and comes with a small heal each time it is able to Overkill. The additional Stealth effect of the card allows it to have initiative when trading, almost guaranteeing the Overkill effect can be triggered at least once.
Half-Time Scavenger is a reasonable defensive tool that can fit into most Constructive decks. It is slightly more effective in classes that gain additional synergy from Armor, such as Warrior and Druid.
In Arena, Half-Time Scavenger is a good card. While the Overkill effect is very insignificant, the solid stats combined with Stealth make the card great for initiating trades.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge