Half-Time Scavenger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Half-Time Scavenger is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Half-Time Scavenger has reasonable stats for a 4-drop and comes with a small heal each time it is able to Overkill. The additional Stealth effect of the card allows it to have initiative when trading, almost guaranteeing the Overkill effect can be triggered at least once.
Half-Time Scavenger is a reasonable defensive tool that can fit into most Constructive decks. It is slightly more effective in classes that gain additional synergy from Armor, such as Warrior and Druid.
In Arena, Half-Time Scavenger is a good card. While the Overkill effect is very insignificant, the solid stats combined with Stealth make the card great for initiating trades.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck