Half-Time Scavenger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Half-Time Scavenger is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Half-Time Scavenger has reasonable stats for a 4-drop and comes with a small heal each time it is able to Overkill. The additional Stealth effect of the card allows it to have initiative when trading, almost guaranteeing the Overkill effect can be triggered at least once.
Half-Time Scavenger is a reasonable defensive tool that can fit into most Constructive decks. It is slightly more effective in classes that gain additional synergy from Armor, such as Warrior and Druid.
In Arena, Half-Time Scavenger is a good card. While the Overkill effect is very insignificant, the solid stats combined with Stealth make the card great for initiating trades.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge