Harbinger Celestia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Harbinger Celestia is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Harbinger Celestia is a very situational minion comparable to the Mage Secret,. As you opponent can see the card in play, it is very easy to play around be playing a cheap minion or even a to counter it. To maximise the value of the card, you should aim to play it when you opponent has no minion in hand, to gain a 4 Mana 5/6, or only big threats.
In Constructed, Harbinger Celestia is unlikely to ever see play due to the ease in which it can be countered.
In Arena, Harbinger Celestia is a terrible card. Due to the broad range of cards available in Arena draft, it is incredibly likely that your opponent will always have a weak minion to counter the card's copy effect.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck