Harbinger Celestia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Harbinger Celestia is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Harbinger Celestia is a very situational minion comparable to the Mage Secret, Doomsayer to counter it. To maximise the value of the card, you should aim to play it when you opponent has no minion in hand, to gain a 4 Mana 5/6, or only big threats.. As you opponent can see the card in play, it is very easy to play around be playing a cheap minion or even a
In Constructed, Harbinger Celestia is unlikely to ever see play due to the ease in which it can be countered.
In Arena, Harbinger Celestia is a terrible card. Due to the broad range of cards available in Arena draft, it is incredibly likely that your opponent will always have a weak minion to counter the card's copy effect.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck