Harbinger Celestia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Harbinger Celestia is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Harbinger Celestia is a very situational minion comparable to the Mage Secret,. As you opponent can see the card in play, it is very easy to play around be playing a cheap minion or even a to counter it. To maximise the value of the card, you should aim to play it when you opponent has no minion in hand, to gain a 4 Mana 5/6, or only big threats.
In Constructed, Harbinger Celestia is unlikely to ever see play due to the ease in which it can be countered.
In Arena, Harbinger Celestia is a terrible card. Due to the broad range of cards available in Arena draft, it is incredibly likely that your opponent will always have a weak minion to counter the card's copy effect.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck