Harbinger Celestia — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Harbinger Celestia is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Harbinger Celestia is a very situational minion comparable to the Mage Secret, Doomsayer to counter it. To maximise the value of the card, you should aim to play it when you opponent has no minion in hand, to gain a 4 Mana 5/6, or only big threats.. As you opponent can see the card in play, it is very easy to play around be playing a cheap minion or even a
In Constructed, Harbinger Celestia is unlikely to ever see play due to the ease in which it can be countered.
In Arena, Harbinger Celestia is a terrible card. Due to the broad range of cards available in Arena draft, it is incredibly likely that your opponent will always have a weak minion to counter the card's copy effect.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck