Hemet, Jungle Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a unique card that is able to remove a portion of your deck from play. Although it may seem like a poor card at first glance, it can be extremely powerful under the correct circumstances. In decks with little card draw it dramatically increase the value of cards drawn, enabling more pressure to be put onto opponents.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a niche card that can potentially be used to improve the average card quality in deck at the expense of reaching fatigue faster.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a good card in Arena. In a format which regularly ends up in situations where both players have no cards, the ability to improve the overall draw quality of a deck is invaluable.
Decks with Hemet, Jungle Hunter
Wild Mecha'thun Priest Deck Guide 14 spells, 16 minions
|6,820||Apr 06 2019|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists