Hemet, Jungle Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a unique card that is able to remove a portion of your deck from play. Although it may seem like a poor card at first glance, it can be extremely powerful under the correct circumstances. In decks with little card draw it dramatically increase the value of cards drawn, enabling more pressure to be put onto opponents.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a niche card that can potentially be used to improve the average card quality in deck at the expense of reaching fatigue faster.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a good card in Arena. In a format which regularly ends up in situations where both players have no cards, the ability to improve the overall draw quality of a deck is invaluable.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck