Hemet, Jungle Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a unique card that is able to remove a portion of your deck from play. Although it may seem like a poor card at first glance, it can be extremely powerful under the correct circumstances. In decks with little card draw it dramatically increase the value of cards drawn, enabling more pressure to be put onto opponents.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a niche card that can potentially be used to improve the average card quality in deck at the expense of reaching fatigue faster.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a good card in Arena. In a format which regularly ends up in situations where both players have no cards, the ability to improve the overall draw quality of a deck is invaluable.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List