Hemet, Jungle Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a unique card that is able to remove a portion of your deck from play. Although it may seem like a poor card at first glance, it can be extremely powerful under the correct circumstances. In decks with little card draw it dramatically increase the value of cards drawn, enabling more pressure to be put onto opponents.
2. Constructed Play
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a niche card that can potentially be used to improve the average card quality in deck at the expense of reaching fatigue faster.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a good card in Arena. In a format which regularly ends up in situations where both players have no cards, the ability to improve the overall draw quality of a deck is invaluable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter