Hemet, Jungle Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a unique card that is able to remove a portion of your deck from play. Although it may seem like a poor card at first glance, it can be extremely powerful under the correct circumstances. In decks with little card draw it dramatically increase the value of cards drawn, enabling more pressure to be put onto opponents.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a niche card that can potentially be used to improve the average card quality in deck at the expense of reaching fatigue faster.
Hemet, Jungle Hunter is a good card in Arena. In a format which regularly ends up in situations where both players have no cards, the ability to improve the overall draw quality of a deck is invaluable.
Decks with Hemet, Jungle Hunter
Wild Mecha'thun Priest Deck Guide 14 spells, 16 minions
|6,900||Apr 06 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend