Hoarding Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hoarding Dragon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hoarding Dragon offers a card with great stats in return for the downside of giving your opponent twos. Although this might give a short-term gain in tempo, the two Coins given away will usually take very little time to allow the opponent to not only catch up, but to take the lead.
In Constructed play, Hoarding Dragon is not powerful enough to see top level play. Most opposing decks will be able to get good use out of the additional Mana which is provided by the coins, and this will more than compensate for any problems which the Dragon caused.
Hoarding Dragon is a poor card in Arena. The extra stats are not worth the downside of giving your opponent two extra Mana.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens