Hoarding Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hoarding Dragon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hoarding Dragon offers a card with great stats in return for the downside of giving your opponent two The Coins. Although this might give a short-term gain in tempo, the two Coins given away will usually take very little time to allow the opponent to not only catch up, but to take the lead.
In Constructed play, Hoarding Dragon is not powerful enough to see top level play. Most opposing decks will be able to get good use out of the additional Mana which is provided by the coins, and this will more than compensate for any problems which the Dragon caused.
Hoarding Dragon is a poor card in Arena. The extra stats are not worth the downside of giving your opponent two extra Mana.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck