Hoarding Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hoarding Dragon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hoarding Dragon offers a card with great stats in return for the downside of giving your opponent two The Coins. Although this might give a short-term gain in tempo, the two Coins given away will usually take very little time to allow the opponent to not only catch up, but to take the lead.
In Constructed play, Hoarding Dragon is not powerful enough to see top level play. Most opposing decks will be able to get good use out of the additional Mana which is provided by the coins, and this will more than compensate for any problems which the Dragon caused.
Hoarding Dragon is a poor card in Arena. The extra stats are not worth the downside of giving your opponent two extra Mana.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?