Hoarding Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hoarding Dragon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hoarding Dragon offers a card with great stats in return for the downside of giving your opponent twos. Although this might give a short-term gain in tempo, the two Coins given away will usually take very little time to allow the opponent to not only catch up, but to take the lead.
In Constructed play, Hoarding Dragon is not powerful enough to see top level play. Most opposing decks will be able to get good use out of the additional Mana which is provided by the coins, and this will more than compensate for any problems which the Dragon caused.
Hoarding Dragon is a poor card in Arena. The extra stats are not worth the downside of giving your opponent two extra Mana.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List