Hoarding Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hoarding Dragon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hoarding Dragon offers a card with great stats in return for the downside of giving your opponent twos. Although this might give a short-term gain in tempo, the two Coins given away will usually take very little time to allow the opponent to not only catch up, but to take the lead.
In Constructed play, Hoarding Dragon is not powerful enough to see top level play. Most opposing decks will be able to get good use out of the additional Mana which is provided by the coins, and this will more than compensate for any problems which the Dragon caused.
Hoarding Dragon is a poor card in Arena. The extra stats are not worth the downside of giving your opponent two extra Mana.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge