Holomancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Holomancer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holomancer is a card that can be used to provide a similar effect toin that it copies minions that are played by opponents. However, as the card is a 5 Mana 3/3, it is incredibly easy to remove from the board and it also requires a large investment of Mana to use.
The high Mana Cost and the ease in which Holomancer can be played around means that it does not see any Constructed play.
In Arena, Holomancer is a terrible card. Holomancer is only a reasonable card when ahead due to ease it can be removed by enemy minions and if you are ahead on board you are generally not looking for more minions to play.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck