Holomancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Holomancer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holomancer is a card that can be used to provide a similar effect to Mirror Entity in that it copies minions that are played by opponents. However, as the card is a 5 Mana 3/3, it is incredibly easy to remove from the board and it also requires a large investment of Mana to use.
The high Mana Cost and the ease in which Holomancer can be played around means that it does not see any Constructed play.
In Arena, Holomancer is a terrible card. Holomancer is only a reasonable card when ahead due to ease it can be removed by enemy minions and if you are ahead on board you are generally not looking for more minions to play.
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's