Holomancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Holomancer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holomancer is a card that can be used to provide a similar effect toin that it copies minions that are played by opponents. However, as the card is a 5 Mana 3/3, it is incredibly easy to remove from the board and it also requires a large investment of Mana to use.
The high Mana Cost and the ease in which Holomancer can be played around means that it does not see any Constructed play.
In Arena, Holomancer is a terrible card. Holomancer is only a reasonable card when ahead due to ease it can be removed by enemy minions and if you are ahead on board you are generally not looking for more minions to play.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck