Holomancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Holomancer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holomancer is a card that can be used to provide a similar effect toin that it copies minions that are played by opponents. However, as the card is a 5 Mana 3/3, it is incredibly easy to remove from the board and it also requires a large investment of Mana to use.
The high Mana Cost and the ease in which Holomancer can be played around means that it does not see any Constructed play.
In Arena, Holomancer is a terrible card. Holomancer is only a reasonable card when ahead due to ease it can be removed by enemy minions and if you are ahead on board you are generally not looking for more minions to play.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck