Holomancer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Holomancer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Holomancer is a card that can be used to provide a similar effect toin that it copies minions that are played by opponents. However, as the card is a 5 Mana 3/3, it is incredibly easy to remove from the board and it also requires a large investment of Mana to use.
The high Mana Cost and the ease in which Holomancer can be played around means that it does not see any Constructed play.
In Arena, Holomancer is a terrible card. Holomancer is only a reasonable card when ahead due to ease it can be removed by enemy minions and if you are ahead on board you are generally not looking for more minions to play.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck