Hozen Healer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hozen Healer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hozen Healer is a card that is potentially powerful under the right conditions. However, getting enough value out of the card requires healing a heavily damaged high-health minion. This is such a hard criteria to meet that it does not justify the poor stats of the card.
2. Constructed Play
Hozen Healer is almost never used in Constructed play. Although it can potentially synergise with a deck containing many high Health minions, it is simply too weak in isolation. Most decks prefer cards that are still reasonably solid in their own right.
Hozen Healer is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter