Hozen Healer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hozen Healer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hozen Healer is a card that is potentially powerful under the right conditions. However, getting enough value out of the card requires healing a heavily damaged high-health minion. This is such a hard criteria to meet that it does not justify the poor stats of the card.
Hozen Healer is almost never used in Constructed play. Although it can potentially synergise with a deck containing many high Health minions, it is simply too weak in isolation. Most decks prefer cards that are still reasonably solid in their own right.
Hozen Healer is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List