Hozen Healer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hozen Healer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hozen Healer is a card that is potentially powerful under the right conditions. However, getting enough value out of the card requires healing a heavily damaged high-health minion. This is such a hard criteria to meet that it does not justify the poor stats of the card.
2. Constructed Play
Hozen Healer is almost never used in Constructed play. Although it can potentially synergise with a deck containing many high Health minions, it is simply too weak in isolation. Most decks prefer cards that are still reasonably solid in their own right.
In Arena, Hozen Healer is a fairly weak card. While the healing effect can allow one of your minions to trade multiple times, the 2/6 stats are very poor for trading and the card is incredibly poor if you do not have a valid target on the board to heal.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please