Hozen Healer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hozen Healer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hozen Healer is a card that is potentially powerful under the right conditions. However, getting enough value out of the card requires healing a heavily damaged high-health minion. This is such a hard criteria to meet that it does not justify the poor stats of the card.
Hozen Healer is almost never used in Constructed play. Although it can potentially synergise with a deck containing many high Health minions, it is simply too weak in isolation. Most decks prefer cards that are still reasonably solid in their own right.
Hozen Healer is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck