Hozen Healer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hozen Healer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hozen Healer is a card that is potentially powerful under the right conditions. However, getting enough value out of the card requires healing a heavily damaged high-health minion. This is such a hard criteria to meet that it does not justify the poor stats of the card.
Hozen Healer is almost never used in Constructed play. Although it can potentially synergise with a deck containing many high Health minions, it is simply too weak in isolation. Most decks prefer cards that are still reasonably solid in their own right.
Hozen Healer is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck