Hungry Crab — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hungry Crab is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hungry Crab is a very situational card, and is only really used as a meta counter against a lot of Murloc decks. Since Murloc decks are currently not particularly strong, this card is rarely used.
In Constructed, Hungry Crab is rarely seen. It is only ever used as a tech card against other Murloc decks, since even if you are playing your own Murlocs, eating your own minions will usually not provide enough value to justify it.
Hungry Crab is one of the weakest Epic choices in the game and will rarely be the correct pick. Without activating its Battlecry, this card will almost never provide strong value, and you cannot rely on being able to destroy a Murloc consistently, making this a dead card a lot of the time.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck