Hungry Crab — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hungry Crab is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hungry Crab is a very situational card, and is only really used as a meta counter against a lot of Murloc decks. Since Murloc decks are currently not particularly strong, this card is rarely used.
In Constructed, Hungry Crab is rarely seen. It is only ever used as a tech card against other Murloc decks, since even if you are playing your own Murlocs, eating your own minions will usually not provide enough value to justify it.
Hungry Crab is one of the weakest Epic choices in the game and will rarely be the correct pick. Without activating its Battlecry, this card will almost never provide strong value, and you cannot rely on being able to destroy a Murloc consistently, making this a dead card a lot of the time.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike