Hungry Crab — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hungry Crab is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hungry Crab is a very situational card, and is only really used as a meta counter against a lot of Murloc decks. Since Murloc decks are currently not particularly strong, this card is rarely used.
In Constructed, Hungry Crab is rarely seen. It is only ever used as a tech card against other Murloc decks, since even if you are playing your own Murlocs, eating your own minions will usually not provide enough value to justify it.
Hungry Crab is one of the weakest Epic choices in the game and will rarely be the correct pick. Without activating its Battlecry, this card will almost never provide strong value, and you cannot rely on being able to destroy a Murloc consistently, making this a dead card a lot of the time.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck