Hungry Crab — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hungry Crab is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hungry Crab is a very situational card, and is only really used as a meta counter against a lot of Murloc decks. Since Murloc decks are currently not particularly strong, this card is rarely used.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hungry Crab is rarely seen. It is only ever used as a tech card against other Murloc decks, since even if you are playing your own Murlocs, eating your own minions will usually not provide enough value to justify it.
Hungry Crab is one of the weakest Epic choices in the game and will rarely be the correct pick. Without activating its Battlecry, this card will almost never provide strong value, and you cannot rely on being able to destroy a Murloc consistently, making this a dead card a lot of the time.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!