Hungry Crab — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hungry Crab is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hungry Crab is a very situational card, and is only really used as a meta counter against a lot of Murloc decks. Since Murloc decks are currently not particularly strong, this card is rarely used.
In Constructed, Hungry Crab is rarely seen. It is only ever used as a tech card against other Murloc decks, since even if you are playing your own Murlocs, eating your own minions will usually not provide enough value to justify it.
Hungry Crab is one of the weakest Epic choices in the game and will rarely be the correct pick. Without activating its Battlecry, this card will almost never provide strong value, and you cannot rely on being able to destroy a Murloc consistently, making this a dead card a lot of the time.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck