Ice Cream Peddler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ice Cream Peddler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Cream Peddler has a fairly standard stat distribution for a 4-drop with a very powerful conditional heal effect. If the Battlecry can be triggered, the card is one of the best healing cards in the game for its cost. However, it is incredibly situational and often requires having to waste Freeze effects on your own minions to be useful.
In Constructed, Ice Cream Peddler is far too situational to be used in any high-level decks.
In Arena, Ice Cream Peddler is an average card. While it is unlikely the card's Battlecry will ever be triggered, it is still reasonable to play as a 4 Mana 3/5
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List