Ice Cream Peddler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ice Cream Peddler is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Cream Peddler has a fairly standard stat distribution for a 4-drop with a very powerful conditional heal effect. If the Battlecry can be triggered, the card is one of the best healing cards in the game for its cost. However, it is incredibly situational and often requires having to waste Freeze effects on your own minions to be useful.
In Constructed, Ice Cream Peddler is far too situational to be used in any high-level decks.
In Arena, Ice Cream Peddler is an average card. While it is unlikely the card's Battlecry will ever be triggered, it is still reasonable to play as a 4 Mana 3/5
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge