Ice Cream Peddler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ice Cream Peddler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Cream Peddler has a fairly standard stat distribution for a 4-drop with a very powerful conditional heal effect. If the Battlecry can be triggered, the card is one of the best healing cards in the game for its cost. However, it is incredibly situational and often requires having to waste Freeze effects on your own minions to be useful.
In Constructed, Ice Cream Peddler is far too situational to be used in any high-level decks.
In Arena, Ice Cream Peddler is an average card. While it is unlikely the card's Battlecry will ever be triggered, it is still reasonable to play as a 4 Mana 3/5
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide