Ice Cream Peddler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ice Cream Peddler is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Cream Peddler has a fairly standard stat distribution for a 4-drop with a very powerful conditional heal effect. If the Battlecry can be triggered, the card is one of the best healing cards in the game for its cost. However, it is incredibly situational and often requires having to waste Freeze effects on your own minions to be useful.
In Constructed, Ice Cream Peddler is far too situational to be used in any high-level decks.
In Arena, Ice Cream Peddler is an average card. While it is unlikely the card's Battlecry will ever be triggered, it is still reasonable to play as a 4 Mana 3/5
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck