Ice Cream Peddler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ice Cream Peddler is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ice Cream Peddler has a fairly standard stat distribution for a 4-drop with a very powerful conditional heal effect. If the Battlecry can be triggered, the card is one of the best healing cards in the game for its cost. However, it is incredibly situational and often requires having to waste Freeze effects on your own minions to be useful.
In Constructed, Ice Cream Peddler is far too situational to be used in any high-level decks.
In Arena, Ice Cream Peddler is an average card. While it is unlikely the card's Battlecry will ever be triggered, it is still reasonable to play as a 4 Mana 3/5
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck