Table of Contents
Illidan Stormrage is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Illidan Stormrage is a potentially powerful card, but the combination of its high Mana cost, and low Health make it difficult to use reliably. It does have the Demon trait, which makes it valuable in Warlock due to their synergies with the trait.
2. Constructed Play
Illidan Stormrage is a rather poor choice for Constructed, as it can easily be removed by Big Game Hunter or many targetted removal spells. Its high Mana cost also lends to it being difficult to get value out of in a single turn. It can prove powerful in a Warlock deck that pulls it into play through Voidcaller however.
Illidan Stormrage can be potentially powerful in the Arena. Since Big Game Hunter is usually not a factor, and removal spells are more sparse, it has a higher chance of sticking the board and representing strong value for you.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists