Xavius — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Xavius is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Xavius is a potentially powerful card, but the combination of its high Mana cost, and low Health make it difficult to use reliably. It does have the Demon trait, which makes it valuable in Warlock due to their synergies with the trait.
Xavius is a rather poor choice for Constructed, as it can easily be removed by Voidcaller however.or many targetted removal spells. Its high Mana cost also lends to it being difficult to get value out of in a single turn. It can prove powerful in a Warlock deck that pulls it into play through
Xavius can be potentially powerful in the Arena. Sinceis usually not a factor, and removal spells are more sparse, it has a higher chance of sticking the board and representing strong value for you.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge