Xavius — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Xavius is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Xavius is a potentially powerful card, but the combination of its high Mana cost, and low Health make it difficult to use reliably. It does have the Demon trait, which makes it valuable in Warlock due to their synergies with the trait.
Xavius is a rather poor choice for Constructed, as it can easily be removed by Voidcaller however.or many targetted removal spells. Its high Mana cost also lends to it being difficult to get value out of in a single turn. It can prove powerful in a Warlock deck that pulls it into play through
Xavius can be potentially powerful in the Arena. Sinceis usually not a factor, and removal spells are more sparse, it has a higher chance of sticking the board and representing strong value for you.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens