Xavius — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Xavius is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Xavius is a potentially powerful card, but the combination of its high Mana cost, and low Health make it difficult to use reliably. It does have the Demon trait, which makes it valuable in Warlock due to their synergies with the trait.
Xavius is a rather poor choice for Constructed, as it can easily be removed by Big Game Hunter or many targetted removal spells. Its high Mana cost also lends to it being difficult to get value out of in a single turn. It can prove powerful in a Warlock deck that pulls it into play through Voidcaller however.
Xavius can be potentially powerful in the Arena. Since Big Game Hunter is usually not a factor, and removal spells are more sparse, it has a higher chance of sticking the board and representing strong value for you.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide