Xavius — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Xavius is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Xavius is a potentially powerful card, but the combination of its high Mana cost, and low Health make it difficult to use reliably. It does have the Demon trait, which makes it valuable in Warlock due to their synergies with the trait.
Xavius is a rather poor choice for Constructed, as it can easily be removed by Big Game Hunter or many targetted removal spells. Its high Mana cost also lends to it being difficult to get value out of in a single turn. It can prove powerful in a Warlock deck that pulls it into play through Voidcaller however.
Xavius can be potentially powerful in the Arena. Since Big Game Hunter is usually not a factor, and removal spells are more sparse, it has a higher chance of sticking the board and representing strong value for you.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck