Table of Contents
Voidcaller is a Warlock-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Voidcaller is one of the most powerful cards in the game in the right situation. A Voidcaller that summons Mal'Ganis, Doomguard, or Lord Jaraxxus is incredibly difficult for your opponent to deal with.
2. Constructed Play
Voidcaller is a staple in most Control Warlock decks due to the immensely powerful effect it has with Mal'Ganis and Lord Jaraxxus, which are cards that most Control Warlock decks will want to include anyway. On top of this it can also be fantastic in some Midrange Warlock decks, that primarily use it to pull Doomguard into play without discarding cards.
Voidcaller is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper