Table of Contents
Voidcaller is a Warlock-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Voidcaller is one of the most powerful cards in the game in the right situation. A Voidcaller that summons Mal'Ganis, Doomguard, or Lord Jaraxxus is incredibly difficult for your opponent to deal with.
2. Constructed Play
Voidcaller is a staple in most Control Warlock decks due to the immensely powerful effect it has with Mal'Ganis and Lord Jaraxxus, which are cards that most Control Warlock decks will want to include anyway. On top of this it can also be fantastic in some Midrange Warlock decks, that primarily use it to pull Doomguard into play without discarding cards.
Voidcaller is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists