Table of Contents
Voidcaller is a Warlock-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Voidcaller is one of the most powerful cards in the game in the right situation. A Voidcaller that summons Mal'Ganis, Doomguard, or Lord Jaraxxus is incredibly difficult for your opponent to deal with.
2. Constructed Play
Voidcaller is a staple in most Control Warlock decks due to the immensely powerful effect it has with Mal'Ganis and Lord Jaraxxus, which are cards that most Control Warlock decks will want to include anyway. On top of this it can also be fantastic in some Midrange Warlock decks, that primarily use it to pull Doomguard into play without discarding cards.
Voidcaller is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)