Jeeves — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jeeves is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jeeves is a card with a potentially powerful effect. It is best used in situations where you value your own card draw over that of your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Jeeves is best played in aggressive decks. In decks that are simply aiming to kill your opponent as fast as possible, you usually do not mind how many cards your opponent draws as long as you draw the necessary cards you need to kill them. Jeeves will also function as a removal magnet, clearing the way for your other minions to deal more damage.
Jeeves is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild