Jeeves — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jeeves is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jeeves is a card with a potentially powerful effect. It is best used in situations where you value your own card draw over that of your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Jeeves is best played in aggressive decks. In decks that are simply aiming to kill your opponent as fast as possible, you usually do not mind how many cards your opponent draws as long as you draw the necessary cards you need to kill them. Jeeves will also function as a removal magnet, clearing the way for your other minions to deal more damage.
Jeeves is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please