Jeeves — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jeeves is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jeeves is a card with a potentially powerful effect. It is best used in situations where you value your own card draw over that of your opponent.
In Constructed, Jeeves is best played in aggressive decks. In decks that are simply aiming to kill your opponent as fast as possible, you usually do not mind how many cards your opponent draws as long as you draw the necessary cards you need to kill them. Jeeves will also function as a removal magnet, clearing the way for your other minions to deal more damage.
Jeeves is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Jeeves
Wild Egg Token Druid Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|6,160||Feb 08 2018|
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock