Table of Contents
Jeeves is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jeeves is a card with a potentially powerful effect. It is best used in situations where you value your own card draw over that of your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Jeeves is best played in aggressive decks. In decks that are simply aiming to kill your opponent as fast as possible, you usually do not mind how many cards your opponent draws as long as you draw the necessary cards you need to kill them. Jeeves will also function as a removal magnet, clearing the way for your other minions to deal more damage.
Jeeves is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists