Junkbot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Junkbot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Junkbot is a Mech synergy card. Although the stats are very weak in isolation, the 5 health is an excellent starting point for creating a huge minion with buffs.
Junkbot should only be used in a very minion focused Mech synergy deck. In a deck that aims to maintain tempo by flooding the board with Mechs, Junkbot can potentially come into play on a key turn and create an enormous minion.
Junkbot is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck