Keening Banshee — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Keening Banshee is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Keening Banshee is a card with above average stats with a fairly significant drawback. The card has 1 additional stat point over the 4-Mana benchkmark card, Chillwind Yeti. The card's drawback either forces a loss of tempo by preventing any further cards from being played or by discarding cards from your deck and increasing the chances of losing to fatigue damage. Overall, neither of these situations justify the additional stat point gained.
In Constructed, Keening Banshee is a weak card. Although it has great stats for its Mana cost, the stats are not good enough to justify the huge drawback of the card effect.
In Arena, Keening Banshee is a good card. The 5 Attack of the card is worth much more in Arena and creates a significant chance of making a favourable trade against other 4-Mana minions, generating a valuable card advantage. Additionally, Arena games very rarely go to fatigue so the drawback of Discarding a few cards is much less significant than in Constructed.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?