Keening Banshee — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Keening Banshee is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Keening Banshee is a card with above average stats with a fairly significant drawback. The card has 1 additional stat point over the 4-Mana benchkmark card, Chillwind Yeti. The card's drawback either forces a loss of tempo by preventing any further cards from being played or by discarding cards from your deck and increasing the chances of losing to fatigue damage. Overall, neither of these situations justify the additional stat point gained.
In Constructed, Keening Banshee is a weak card. Although it has great stats for its Mana cost, the stats are not good enough to justify the huge drawback of the card effect.
In Arena, Keening Banshee is a good card. The 5 Attack of the card is worth much more in Arena and creates a significant chance of making a favourable trade against other 4-Mana minions, generating a valuable card advantage. Additionally, Arena games very rarely go to fatigue so the drawback of Discarding a few cards is much less significant than in Constructed.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale
- Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater
- Control Priest
- Warchief Blackhand