Keening Banshee — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Keening Banshee is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Keening Banshee is a card with above average stats with a fairly significant drawback. The card has 1 additional stat point over the 4-Mana benchkmark card, Chillwind Yeti. The card's drawback either forces a loss of tempo by preventing any further cards from being played or by discarding cards from your deck and increasing the chances of losing to fatigue damage. Overall, neither of these situations justify the additional stat point gained.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Keening Banshee is a weak card. Although it has great stats for its Mana cost, the stats are not good enough to justify the huge drawback of the card effect.
In Arena, Keening Banshee is a good card. The 5 Attack of the card is worth much more in Arena and creates a significant chance of making a favourable trade against other 4-Mana minions, generating a valuable card advantage. Additionally, Arena games very rarely go to fatigue so the drawback of Discarding a few cards is much less significant than in Constructed.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild