Kobold Monk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Monk is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Monk is a very solid minion that is a soft Taunt for spells by making your Hero untargetable by spells and Hero Powers. It is a useful card against opponents that use a large amount of burst damage, but opponents with minion-based aggression can simply ignore the card.
In Constructed, Kobold Monk is a lacklustre card that does not offer enough for any high level decks to use. However, it may be considered in the future if the meta contains a lot of decks that utilise large amounts of burn damage.
In Arena, Kobold Monk is a good card. The untargetable effect in combination with the solid stats means that it will almost always be able to make solid trades.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck