Kobold Monk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Monk is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kobold Monk is a very solid minion that is resilient to removal spells. The card is an excellent target for minion-based buffs, such as Bonemare, making it incredibly hard for opponents to remove.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Kobold Monk is a great target for Aggro and Tempo decks. The solid stats in combination with its untargetable effect make it very hard for opponents to deal with without board control.
In Arena, Kobold Monk is a good card. The untargetable effect in combination with the solid stats means that it will almost always be able to make solid trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play