Kobold Monk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Monk is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kobold Monk is a very solid minion that is a soft Taunt for spells by making your Hero untargetable by spells and Hero Powers. It is a useful card against opponents that use a large amount of burst damage, but opponents with minion-based aggression can simply ignore the card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Kobold Monk is a lacklustre card that does not offer enough for any high level decks to use. However, it may be considered in the future if the meta contains a lot of decks that utilise large amounts of burn damage.
In Arena, Kobold Monk is a good card. The untargetable effect in combination with the solid stats means that it will almost always be able to make solid trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior