Kobold Monk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Monk is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Monk is a very solid minion that is a soft Taunt for spells by making your Hero untargetable by spells and Hero Powers. It is a useful card against opponents that use a large amount of burst damage, but opponents with minion-based aggression can simply ignore the card.
In Constructed, Kobold Monk is a lacklustre card that does not offer enough for any high level decks to use. However, it may be considered in the future if the meta contains a lot of decks that utilise large amounts of burn damage.
In Arena, Kobold Monk is a good card. The untargetable effect in combination with the solid stats means that it will almost always be able to make solid trades.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards