Kobold Monk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Monk is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Monk is a very solid minion that is a soft Taunt for spells by making your Hero untargetable by spells and Hero Powers. It is a useful card against opponents that use a large amount of burst damage, but opponents with minion-based aggression can simply ignore the card.
In Constructed, Kobold Monk is a lacklustre card that does not offer enough for any high level decks to use. However, it may be considered in the future if the meta contains a lot of decks that utilise large amounts of burn damage.
In Arena, Kobold Monk is a good card. The untargetable effect in combination with the solid stats means that it will almost always be able to make solid trades.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists