Kobold Monk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kobold Monk is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kobold Monk is a very solid minion that is a soft Taunt for spells by making your Hero untargetable by spells and Hero Powers. It is a useful card against opponents that use a large amount of burst damage, but opponents with minion-based aggression can simply ignore the card.
In Constructed, Kobold Monk is a lacklustre card that does not offer enough for any high level decks to use. However, it may be considered in the future if the meta contains a lot of decks that utilise large amounts of burn damage.
In Arena, Kobold Monk is a good card. The untargetable effect in combination with the solid stats means that it will almost always be able to make solid trades.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- How Free To Play Hearthstone feels...
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time