Kvaldir Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kvaldir Raider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kvaldir Raider is a card that can gain a lot of value over time, but starts off as a very slow minion. It is better to play it on turn 7 than on turn 5, and if you are able to find a good usage of your Hero Power on that turn, it can represent decent value.
In Constructed, Kvaldir Raider can be a decent inclusion in an Inspire based deck as it can easily spiral out of control if your opponent does not have the right removal for it.
In Arena, Kvaldir Raider is a reasonable card. As in Constructed, it is better to hold this card for a turn where you can use your Hero Power immediately to buff it, as just played on a board as a 4/4, this card is too easy to remove.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck