Kvaldir Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kvaldir Raider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kvaldir Raider is a card that can gain a lot of value over time, but starts off as a very slow minion. It is better to play it on turn 7 than on turn 5, and if you are able to find a good usage of your Hero Power on that turn, it can represent decent value.
In Constructed, Kvaldir Raider can be a decent inclusion in an Inspire based deck as it can easily spiral out of control if your opponent does not have the right removal for it.
In Arena, Kvaldir Raider is a reasonable card. As in Constructed, it is better to hold this card for a turn where you can use your Hero Power immediately to buff it, as just played on a board as a 4/4, this card is too easy to remove.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck