Kvaldir Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kvaldir Raider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kvaldir Raider is a card that can gain a lot of value over time, but starts off as a very slow minion. It is better to play it on turn 7 than on turn 5, and if you are able to find a good usage of your Hero Power on that turn, it can represent decent value.
In Constructed, Kvaldir Raider can be a decent inclusion in an Inspire based deck as it can easily spiral out of control if your opponent does not have the right removal for it.
In Arena, Kvaldir Raider is a reasonable card. As in Constructed, it is better to hold this card for a turn where you can use your Hero Power immediately to buff it, as just played on a board as a 4/4, this card is too easy to remove.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?