Kvaldir Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kvaldir Raider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kvaldir Raider is a card that can gain a lot of value over time, but starts off as a very slow minion. It is better to play it on turn 7 than on turn 5, and if you are able to find a good usage of your Hero Power on that turn, it can represent decent value.
In Constructed, Kvaldir Raider can be a decent inclusion in an Inspire based deck as it can easily spiral out of control if your opponent does not have the right removal for it.
In Arena, Kvaldir Raider is a reasonable card. As in Constructed, it is better to hold this card for a turn where you can use your Hero Power immediately to buff it, as just played on a board as a 4/4, this card is too easy to remove.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike