Kvaldir Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kvaldir Raider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kvaldir Raider is a card that can gain a lot of value over time, but starts off as a very slow minion. It is better to play it on turn 7 than on turn 5, and if you are able to find a good usage of your Hero Power on that turn, it can represent decent value.
In Constructed, Kvaldir Raider can be a decent inclusion in an Inspire based deck as it can easily spiral out of control if your opponent does not have the right removal for it.
In Arena, Kvaldir Raider is a reasonable card. As in Constructed, it is better to hold this card for a turn where you can use your Hero Power immediately to buff it, as just played on a board as a 4/4, this card is too easy to remove.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck