Lightwarden — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lightwarden is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightwarden is a fairly weak minion that requires very specific situations to achieve value. Although it can offer some value in Priest, it is still usually deemed as too situational and slow to see play.
In Constructed, Lightwarden as an actual card is rarely seen. Since Light of the Naaru was introduced, this card has proved to be superior to Lightwarden in most situations, and is included in many Priest decks, since it grants you a Lightwarden for the same Mana cost, while having an additional effect.
Lightwarden is extremely weak in Priest and should only be considered as a draft choice in Priest. In every other class, you will almost always be able to pick a superior card.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge