Lightwarden — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lightwarden is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightwarden is a fairly weak minion that requires very specific situations to achieve value. Although it can offer some value in Priest, it is still usually deemed as too situational and slow to see play.
In Constructed, Lightwarden as an actual card is rarely seen. Since Light of the Naaru was introduced, this card has proved to be superior to Lightwarden in most situations, and is included in many Priest decks, since it grants you a Lightwarden for the same Mana cost, while having an additional effect.
Lightwarden is extremely weak in Priest and should only be considered as a draft choice in Priest. In every other class, you will almost always be able to pick a superior card.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck