Table of Contents
Lightwarden is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lightwarden is a fairly weak minion that requires very specific situations to achieve value. Although it can offer some value in Priest, it is still usually deemed as too situational and slow to see play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lightwarden as an actual card is rarely seen. Since Light of the Naaru was introduced, this card has proved to be superior to Lightwarden in most situations, and is included in many Priest decks, since it grants you a Lightwarden for the same Mana cost, while having an additional effect.
Lightwarden is extremely weak in Priest and should only be considered as a draft choice in Priest. In every other class, you will almost always be able to pick a superior card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists