Lightwarden — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lightwarden is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lightwarden is a fairly weak minion that requires very specific situations to achieve value. Although it can offer some value in Priest, it is still usually deemed as too situational and slow to see play.
In Constructed, Lightwarden as an actual card is rarely seen. Since Light of the Naaru was introduced, this card has proved to be superior to Lightwarden in most situations, and is included in many Priest decks, since it grants you a Lightwarden for the same Mana cost, while having an additional effect.
Lightwarden is extremely weak in Priest and should only be considered as a draft choice in Priest. In every other class, you will almost always be able to pick a superior card.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck