Linecracker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Linecracker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Linecracker is a powerful minion that can quickly snowball out of control if it is able to kill multiple minions with its Overkill effect. However, it can be a very tall order to protect the card for enough turns for it to reach its full potential.
Most Constructed decks are streamlined enough to be able to win games before Linecracker can be effective or have enough removal for it to not be a threat.
In Arena Linecracker is an average card. Although the card does have the potential to snowball out of control, it will often run out of Health from trading before its Attack reaches a critical value.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List