Linecracker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Linecracker is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Linecracker is a powerful minion that can quickly snowball out of control if it is able to kill multiple minions with its Overkill effect. However, it can be a very tall order to protect the card for enough turns for it to reach its full potential.
Most Constructed decks are streamlined enough to be able to win games before Linecracker can be effective or have enough removal for it to not be a threat.
In Arena Linecracker is an average card. Although the card does have the potential to snowball out of control, it will often run out of Health from trading before its Attack reaches a critical value.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge