Loose Specimen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loose Specimen is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loose Specimen is an over-statted card that is hindered by its negative Battlecry. It is ideally played on a board with no friendly minions so that there is no collateral damage from the Battlecry effect, however, as most decks do not plan around having an empty board, Loose Specimen is a very difficult card to play efficiently.
Due to the huge drawback of the Battlecry effect, Loose Specimen does not see any Constructed play.
In Arena, Loose Specimen is a below average card. As Arena is very tempo-oriented, it is often fine to hold back Loose Specimen when ahead on the board due to its great stats allowing it to be a good tool to fight back onto the board when behind.
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's