Loose Specimen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loose Specimen is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loose Specimen is an over-statted card that is hindered by its negative Battlecry. It is ideally played on a board with no friendly minions so that there is no collateral damage from the Battlecry effect, however, as most decks do not plan around having an empty board, Loose Specimen is a very difficult card to play efficiently.
Due to the huge drawback of the Battlecry effect, Loose Specimen does not see any Constructed play.
In Arena, Loose Specimen is a below average card. As Arena is very tempo-oriented, it is often fine to hold back Loose Specimen when ahead on the board due to its great stats allowing it to be a good tool to fight back onto the board when behind.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck