Loose Specimen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loose Specimen is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loose Specimen is an over-statted card that is hindered by its negative Battlecry. It is ideally played on a board with no friendly minions so that there is no collateral damage from the Battlecry effect, however, as most decks do not plan around having an empty board, Loose Specimen is a very difficult card to play efficiently.
Due to the huge drawback of the Battlecry effect, Loose Specimen does not see any Constructed play.
In Arena, Loose Specimen is a below average card. As Arena is very tempo-oriented, it is often fine to hold back Loose Specimen when ahead on the board due to its great stats allowing it to be a good tool to fight back onto the board when behind.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck