Loose Specimen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loose Specimen is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loose Specimen is an over-statted card that is hindered by its negative Battlecry. It is ideally played on a board with no friendly minions so that there is no collateral damage from the Battlecry effect, however, as most decks do not plan around having an empty board, Loose Specimen is a very difficult card to play efficiently.
Due to the huge drawback of the Battlecry effect, Loose Specimen does not see any Constructed play.
In Arena, Loose Specimen is a below average card. As Arena is very tempo-oriented, it is often fine to hold back Loose Specimen when ahead on the board due to its great stats allowing it to be a good tool to fight back onto the board when behind.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck