Loose Specimen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Loose Specimen is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Loose Specimen is an over-statted card that is hindered by its negative Battlecry. It is ideally played on a board with no friendly minions so that there is no collateral damage from the Battlecry effect, however, as most decks do not plan around having an empty board, Loose Specimen is a very difficult card to play efficiently.
Due to the huge drawback of the Battlecry effect, Loose Specimen does not see any Constructed play.
In Arena, Loose Specimen is a below average card. As Arena is very tempo-oriented, it is often fine to hold back Loose Specimen when ahead on the board due to its great stats allowing it to be a good tool to fight back onto the board when behind.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck