Lost Spirit — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lost Spirit is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lost Spirit may have a powerful Deathrattle ability, but requires far too much setup to ever to be effective. There are much better options than Lost Spirit in both Arena and constructed.
Aggressive decks that look to go wide with small minions would much rather play a card which immediately adds stats to the board, such as Raid Leader.
2-Mana 1/1s are cards to be avoided in Arena, where they can easily be killed by Mage, Druid, and Rogue Hero Powers.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide