Mad Bomber — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mad Bomber is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mad Bomber is a card with a random effect that can be potentially powerful. Because the effect has fairly low variance, you can often manipulate the board situation to make a beneficial outcome more likely.
Mad Bomber is rarely used in Constructed. Due to the random nature of the card, most players prefer to use more consistent options in their decks.
In Arena, Mad Bomber is an extremely strong 2-drop. If played early against an opposing 3/2, it has a reasonable chance of killing it and reversing the Tempo of the game entirely. Even in later turns, you can usually engineer a situation where the odds of a good outcome are in your favour. Since hard removal is harder to come by in Arena, Mad Bomber is sometimes a necessary option.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck