Mad Bomber — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mad Bomber is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mad Bomber is a card with a random effect that can be potentially powerful. Because the effect has fairly low variance, you can often manipulate the board situation to make a beneficial outcome more likely.
Mad Bomber is rarely used in Constructed. Due to the random nature of the card, most players prefer to use more consistent options in their decks.
In Arena, Mad Bomber is an extremely strong 2-drop. If played early against an opposing 3/2, it has a reasonable chance of killing it and reversing the Tempo of the game entirely. Even in later turns, you can usually engineer a situation where the odds of a good outcome are in your favour. Since hard removal is harder to come by in Arena, Mad Bomber is sometimes a necessary option.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide