Mad Bomber — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mad Bomber is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mad Bomber is a card with a random effect that can be potentially powerful. Because the effect has fairly low variance, you can often manipulate the board situation to make a beneficial outcome more likely.
2. Constructed Play
Mad Bomber is rarely used in Constructed. Due to the random nature of the card, most players prefer to use more consistent options in their decks.
In Arena, Mad Bomber is an extremely strong 2-drop. If played early against an opposing 3/2, it has a reasonable chance of killing it and reversing the Tempo of the game entirely. Even in later turns, you can usually engineer a situation where the odds of a good outcome are in your favour. Since hard removal is harder to come by in Arena, Mad Bomber is sometimes a necessary option.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?