Mad Bomber — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mad Bomber is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mad Bomber is a card with a random effect that can be potentially powerful. Because the effect has fairly low variance, you can often manipulate the board situation to make a beneficial outcome more likely.
Mad Bomber is rarely used in Constructed. Due to the random nature of the card, most players prefer to use more consistent options in their decks.
In Arena, Mad Bomber is an extremely strong 2-drop. If played early against an opposing 3/2, it has a reasonable chance of killing it and reversing the Tempo of the game entirely. Even in later turns, you can usually engineer a situation where the odds of a good outcome are in your favour. Since hard removal is harder to come by in Arena, Mad Bomber is sometimes a necessary option.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List