Mad Bomber — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mad Bomber is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mad Bomber is a card with a random effect that can be potentially powerful. Because the effect has fairly low variance, you can often manipulate the board situation to make a beneficial outcome more likely.
Mad Bomber is rarely used in Constructed. Due to the random nature of the card, most players prefer to use more consistent options in their decks.
In Arena, Mad Bomber is an extremely strong 2-drop. If played early against an opposing 3/2, it has a reasonable chance of killing it and reversing the Tempo of the game entirely. Even in later turns, you can usually engineer a situation where the odds of a good outcome are in your favour. Since hard removal is harder to come by in Arena, Mad Bomber is sometimes a necessary option.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards