Mad Scientist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mad Scientist is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mad Scientist is a minion with incredible value. In a deck with secrets, when you play a Mad Scientist and it dies, you essentially draw a card, generate between 1 or 3 free Mana, depending on the class you are playing, and then play the card you drew, creating incredible amounts of Tempo. When you compare the effect of this card to something like, its power becomes very apparent.
Mad Scientist is almost ever present in Mage and Hunter decks, since the Tempo it generates from playing free Secrets is a huge advantage over the opponent. In Paladin however, it is seen less often as Paladin Secrets are fairly underwhelming, and rarely see play.
Mad Scientist is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List