Mad Scientist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mad Scientist is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mad Scientist is a minion with incredible value. In a deck with secrets, when you play a Mad Scientist and it dies, you essentially draw a card, generate between 1 or 3 free Mana, depending on the class you are playing, and then play the card you drew, creating incredible amounts of Tempo. When you compare the effect of this card to something like, its power becomes very apparent.
Mad Scientist is almost ever present in Mage and Hunter decks, since the Tempo it generates from playing free Secrets is a huge advantage over the opponent. In Paladin however, it is seen less often as Paladin Secrets are fairly underwhelming, and rarely see play.
Mad Scientist is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens