Mad Scientist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mad Scientist is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mad Scientist is a minion with incredible value. In a deck with secrets, when you play a Mad Scientist and it dies, you essentially draw a card, generate between 1 or 3 free Mana, depending on the class you are playing, and then play the card you drew, creating incredible amounts of Tempo. When you compare the effect of this card to something like, its power becomes very apparent.
Mad Scientist is almost ever present in Mage and Hunter decks, since the Tempo it generates from playing free Secrets is a huge advantage over the opponent. In Paladin however, it is seen less often as Paladin Secrets are fairly underwhelming, and rarely see play.
Mad Scientist is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List