Mad Scientist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mad Scientist is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mad Scientist is a minion with incredible value. In a deck with secrets, when you play a Mad Scientist and it dies, you essentially draw a card, generate between 1 or 3 free Mana, depending on the class you are playing, and then play the card you drew, creating incredible amounts of Tempo. When you compare the effect of this card to something like, its power becomes very apparent.
Mad Scientist is almost ever present in Mage and Hunter decks, since the Tempo it generates from playing free Secrets is a huge advantage over the opponent. In Paladin however, it is seen less often as Paladin Secrets are fairly underwhelming, and rarely see play.
Mad Scientist is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck