Table of Contents
Madder Bomber is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Madder Bomber is a larger and more chaotic version of the original Mad Bomber. Dealing 6 damage when your minion comes into play is a potentially powerful effect, but the random nature of the card can make it unreliable
2. Constructed Play
Madder Bomber is hard to use effectively in Constructed. Since most classes have access to their own removal spells, it is unlikely that you will find scenarios where this card is preferred over a consistent option. With this said, it may see some play in an Enrage based deck, or to counter decks that play a large quantity of 1 health minions.
Madder Bomber is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists