Madder Bomber — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Madder Bomber is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Madder Bomber is a larger and more chaotic version of the original Mad Bomber. Dealing 6 damage when your minion comes into play is a potentially powerful effect, but the random nature of the card can make it unreliable
2. Constructed Play
Madder Bomber is hard to use effectively in Constructed. Since most classes have access to their own removal spells, it is unlikely that you will find scenarios where this card is preferred over a consistent option. With this said, it may see some play in an Enrage based deck, or to counter decks that play a large quantity of 1 health minions.
Madder Bomber is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?