Mana Addict — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mana Addict is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Addict is a card that represents extremely weak value if you are unable to buff it with Spells. Since doing this requires it to stick to the board for a turn in most reasonable situations, it is usually considered too inconsistent to be a factor in high level play.
Mana Addict is rarely seen in Constructed. Although some players have previously experimented with Mana Addict based Rogue decks, that aim to create massive damage with multiple cheap spells, these decks very quickly fell out of favour.
Mana Addict relies on spells in order to pressure your opponent, and you will often end up being in a situation where it will die to the first 3/2 minion on the board, resulting in card disadvantage. In most cases, there should be a better Rare card available for you to pick over Mana Addict.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck