Mana Addict — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mana Addict is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Addict is a card that represents extremely weak value if you are unable to buff it with Spells. Since doing this requires it to stick to the board for a turn in most reasonable situations, it is usually considered too inconsistent to be a factor in high level play.
Mana Addict is rarely seen in Constructed. Although some players have previously experimented with Mana Addict based Rogue decks, that aim to create massive damage with multiple cheap spells, these decks very quickly fell out of favour.
Mana Addict relies on spells in order to pressure your opponent, and you will often end up being in a situation where it will die to the first 3/2 minion on the board, resulting in card disadvantage. In most cases, there should be a better Rare card available for you to pick over Mana Addict.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide