Mana Addict — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mana Addict is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mana Addict is a card that represents extremely weak value if you are unable to buff it with Spells. Since doing this requires it to stick to the board for a turn in most reasonable situations, it is usually considered too inconsistent to be a factor in high level play.
Mana Addict is rarely seen in Constructed. Although some players have previously experimented with Mana Addict based Rogue decks, that aim to create massive damage with multiple cheap spells, these decks very quickly fell out of favour.
Mana Addict relies on spells in order to pressure your opponent, and you will often end up being in a situation where it will die to the first 3/2 minion on the board, resulting in card disadvantage. In most cases, there should be a better Rare card available for you to pick over Mana Addict.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists