Master Swordsmith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master Swordsmith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master Swordsmith is a card that can represent strong value if it is left unchecked for several turns. However, it is such a fragile minion that it is easily removed by a spell, or higher value minion, meaning it rarely has a strong effect on the game.
Master Swordsmith is rarely seen in Constructed. The decks that might consider including Master Swordsmith are fast, aggressive decks that aim to flood the board with small minions, but even in these decks, the Swordsmith body itself is neither powerful, nor hard to remove, which makes it a liability.
Master Swordsmith can be a great pick if you are running an aggressive minion-heavy deck, however keep in mind that in order for it to be beneficial it needs to stay alive and you need to have other minions on the board. Otherwise, it is likely to die to any 3/2 minion and cause card disadvantage.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens