Master Swordsmith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master Swordsmith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master Swordsmith is a card that can represent strong value if it is left unchecked for several turns. However, it is such a fragile minion that it is easily removed by a spell, or higher value minion, meaning it rarely has a strong effect on the game.
Master Swordsmith is rarely seen in Constructed. The decks that might consider including Master Swordsmith are fast, aggressive decks that aim to flood the board with small minions, but even in these decks, the Swordsmith body itself is neither powerful, nor hard to remove, which makes it a liability.
Master Swordsmith can be a great pick if you are running an aggressive minion-heavy deck, however keep in mind that in order for it to be beneficial it needs to stay alive and you need to have other minions on the board. Otherwise, it is likely to die to any 3/2 minion and cause card disadvantage.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge