Master Swordsmith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master Swordsmith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master Swordsmith is a card that can represent strong value if it is left unchecked for several turns. However, it is such a fragile minion that it is easily removed by a spell, or higher value minion, meaning it rarely has a strong effect on the game.
Master Swordsmith is rarely seen in Constructed. The decks that might consider including Master Swordsmith are fast, aggressive decks that aim to flood the board with small minions, but even in these decks, the Swordsmith body itself is neither powerful, nor hard to remove, which makes it a liability.
Master Swordsmith can be a great pick if you are running an aggressive minion-heavy deck, however keep in mind that in order for it to be beneficial it needs to stay alive and you need to have other minions on the board. Otherwise, it is likely to die to any 3/2 minion and cause card disadvantage.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?