Master Swordsmith — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master Swordsmith is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Master Swordsmith is a card that can represent strong value if it is left unchecked for several turns. However, it is such a fragile minion that it is easily removed by a spell, or higher value minion, meaning it rarely has a strong effect on the game.
2. Constructed Play
Master Swordsmith is rarely seen in Constructed. The decks that might consider including Master Swordsmith are fast, aggressive decks that aim to flood the board with small minions, but even in these decks, the Swordsmith body itself is neither powerful, nor hard to remove, which makes it a liability.
Master Swordsmith can be a great pick if you are running an aggressive minion-heavy deck, however keep in mind that in order for it to be beneficial it needs to stay alive and you need to have other minions on the board. Otherwise, it is likely to die to any 3/2 minion and cause card disadvantage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King