Mayor Noggenfogger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mayor Noggenfogger is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mayor Noggenfogger is a fun Legendary card designed to manipulate the game. Its ability to randomise all targets can create absolute chaos, however as you have no influence on it, it is just as likely to work against you as it is your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
Mayor Noggenfogger is not a competitive card and should only be played in fun casual decks.
Mayor Noggenfogger is a very weak card in Arena, as a 9-Mana 5/4 it is one of the worst choices available. Even in a pool of some of the worst Legendaries, it will almost never be the best choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please