Meat Wagon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Meat Wagon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Meat Wagon has very little stand-alone value, and as such needs a lot of help from other cards. The prospect of getting a free minion from the deck after it dies is an alluring one, but the stats of the Meat Wagon are very poor and will usually need to be buffed if it is to fetch a relevant card.
There is little doubt that Meat Wagon could be made to fetch some big cards in Constructed when it dies. The question is whether it is worth the effort. Instead of playing a minion with incredibly poor stats that you then need to buff up to fetch another minion, it is usually just better to put a more efficient card in the deck in the first place. It can also fetch 0 attack minions without being buffed.is probably the best of these.
In Arena, this is a bad card. A 1/4 for 4 Mana simply does not impact the board enough and it is unlikely to fetch a card that does. Although it will sometimes be possible to buff the Meat Wagon, it will almost always be better to buff a minion with decent starting stats instead.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck