Mechanical Whelp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mechanical Whelp is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechanical Whelp solidly represents a total of 9/9 stats for 6 Mana. However, the card can be very slow due to the initial body having just 2/2 stats in addition to being very weak to Silence effects.
Mechanical Whelp is generally outclassed by much more impactful 6-Mana cards and is unlikely to see Constructed play.
Mechanical Whelp is a below average card in Arena. Though the combined 9/9 stats for 6 Mana is great for Arena, the initial loss of tempo from playing a 6 Mana 2/2 makes the card almost unplayable if you are not already ahead.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck