Mechanical Whelp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mechanical Whelp is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechanical Whelp solidly represents a total of 9/9 stats for 6 Mana. However, the card can be very slow due to the initial body having just 2/2 stats in addition to being very weak to Silence effects.
Mechanical Whelp is generally outclassed by much more impactful 6-Mana cards and is unlikely to see Constructed play.
Mechanical Whelp is a below average card in Arena. Though the combined 9/9 stats for 6 Mana is great for Arena, the initial loss of tempo from playing a 6 Mana 2/2 makes the card almost unplayable if you are not already ahead.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck