Midnight Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Midnight Drake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Midnight Drake is a card that, unlike its partner card, is not particularly effective even with a large hand. The decks that care about having huge attack minions are generally aggressive, which means they will not have many cards in hand. On top of this, no matter how big you make this card it will still have the same 4 Health, which makes it relatively easy to remove.
In Constructed, Midnight Drake is a poor card and should not be considered for your deck.
Midnight Drake is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List