Midnight Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Midnight Drake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Midnight Drake is a card that, unlike its partner card Twilight Drake, is not particularly effective even with a large hand. The decks that care about having huge attack minions are generally aggressive, which means they will not have many cards in hand. On top of this, no matter how big you make this card it will still have the same 4 Health, which makes it relatively easy to remove.
In Constructed, Midnight Drake is a poor card and should not be considered for your deck.
Midnight Drake is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens