Mogu'shan Warden — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mogu'shan Warden is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mogu'shan Warden can seem appealing at first due to its Taunt ability and its high Health. However, it is low attack means that at best it will function as a delaying effect to your opponent, as their minions will be able to kill it without dying themselves, leaving you behind on the board.
2. Constructed Play
Mogu'shan Warden is almost never seen in Constructed. Due to its low impact on the board, players prefer to use a card like Sen'jin Shieldmasta as a Taunt minion on 4 Mana instead.
Mogu'shan Warden is a very weak pick in Arena. Since protecting your Health total is not a high priority in Arena decks, Mogu'shan Warden will simply die on the board for free without dealing any significant damage to your opponent's minions.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!