Mogu'shan Warden — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mogu'shan Warden is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mogu'shan Warden can seem appealing at first due to its Taunt ability and its high Health. However, it is low attack means that at best it will function as a delaying effect to your opponent, as their minions will be able to kill it without dying themselves, leaving you behind on the board.
Mogu'shan Warden is almost never seen in Constructed. Due to its low impact on the board, players prefer to use a card likeas a Taunt minion on 4 Mana instead.
Mogu'shan Warden is a very weak pick in Arena. Since protecting your Health total is not a high priority in Arena decks, Mogu'shan Warden will simply die on the board for free without dealing any significant damage to your opponent's minions.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck