Mogu'shan Warden — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mogu'shan Warden is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mogu'shan Warden can seem appealing at first due to its Taunt ability and its high Health. However, it is low attack means that at best it will function as a delaying effect to your opponent, as their minions will be able to kill it without dying themselves, leaving you behind on the board.
Mogu'shan Warden is almost never seen in Constructed. Due to its low impact on the board, players prefer to use a card likeas a Taunt minion on 4 Mana instead.
Mogu'shan Warden is a very weak pick in Arena. Since protecting your Health total is not a high priority in Arena decks, Mogu'shan Warden will simply die on the board for free without dealing any significant damage to your opponent's minions.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter