Mogu'shan Warden — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mogu'shan Warden is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mogu'shan Warden can seem appealing at first due to its Taunt ability and its high Health. However, it is low attack means that at best it will function as a delaying effect to your opponent, as their minions will be able to kill it without dying themselves, leaving you behind on the board.
Mogu'shan Warden is almost never seen in Constructed. Due to its low impact on the board, players prefer to use a card like Sen'jin Shieldmasta as a Taunt minion on 4 Mana instead.
Mogu'shan Warden is a very weak pick in Arena. Since protecting your Health total is not a high priority in Arena decks, Mogu'shan Warden will simply die on the board for free without dealing any significant damage to your opponent's minions.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike