Mogu'shan Warden — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mogu'shan Warden is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mogu'shan Warden can seem appealing at first due to its Taunt ability and its high Health. However, it is low attack means that at best it will function as a delaying effect to your opponent, as their minions will be able to kill it without dying themselves, leaving you behind on the board.
Mogu'shan Warden is almost never seen in Constructed. Due to its low impact on the board, players prefer to use a card likeas a Taunt minion on 4 Mana instead.
Mogu'shan Warden is a very weak pick in Arena. Since protecting your Health total is not a high priority in Arena decks, Mogu'shan Warden will simply die on the board for free without dealing any significant damage to your opponent's minions.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List