Mosh'Ogg Enforcer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mosh'Ogg Enforcer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mosh'ogg Enforcer is an incredibly resilient Taunt minion capable of stalling opponents who do not have access to hard removal. However, the card comes with an incredibly low Attack value for an 8-Cost minion and requires additional Attack buffs to become a real threat.
In Constructed, the high Health of Mosh'ogg Enforcer makes it a great card for Combo Priest decks. It is also an excellent defensive tool for any deck that is capable of resurrecting the minion.
In Arena, Mosh'ogg Enforcer is an average card. While the lack of hard removal in Arena makes it very likely the card will stick around for a long time, its low Attack value makes it ineffective at trading and vulnerable to being removed by other high-cost minions over multiple turns.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge