Mukla's Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mukla's Champion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mukla's Champion is a minion that can provide a board-wide buff and create a huge advantage. However, in order for it to activate, it must be used as a rather slow 7 Mana play, or survive a turn. Since it only has 3 Health, it is very easy for your opponent to remove, and is almost completely dead if your opponent is able to keep your board clear.
In Constructed, Mukla's Champion can be used in a Midrange or Tempo deck that aims to have a large board developed by the mid-game. However, it is somewhat counter-productive, since it requires you to use your Hero Power, which is something that decks with this game-plan try to avoid.
Mukla's Champion is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens