Mukla's Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mukla's Champion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mukla's Champion is a minion that can provide a board-wide buff and create a huge advantage. However, in order for it to activate, it must be used as a rather slow 7 Mana play, or survive a turn. Since it only has 3 Health, it is very easy for your opponent to remove, and is almost completely dead if your opponent is able to keep your board clear.
In Constructed, Mukla's Champion can be used in a Midrange or Tempo deck that aims to have a large board developed by the mid-game. However, it is somewhat counter-productive, since it requires you to use your Hero Power, which is something that decks with this game-plan try to avoid.
Mukla's Champion is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?