Mukla's Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mukla's Champion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mukla's Champion is a minion that can provide a board-wide buff and create a huge advantage. However, in order for it to activate, it must be used as a rather slow 7 Mana play, or survive a turn. Since it only has 3 Health, it is very easy for your opponent to remove, and is almost completely dead if your opponent is able to keep your board clear.
In Constructed, Mukla's Champion can be used in a Midrange or Tempo deck that aims to have a large board developed by the mid-game. However, it is somewhat counter-productive, since it requires you to use your Hero Power, which is something that decks with this game-plan try to avoid.
Mukla's Champion is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List