Mukla's Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mukla's Champion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mukla's Champion is a minion that can provide a board-wide buff and create a huge advantage. However, in order for it to activate, it must be used as a rather slow 7 Mana play, or survive a turn. Since it only has 3 Health, it is very easy for your opponent to remove, and is almost completely dead if your opponent is able to keep your board clear.
In Constructed, Mukla's Champion can be used in a Midrange or Tempo deck that aims to have a large board developed by the mid-game. However, it is somewhat counter-productive, since it requires you to use your Hero Power, which is something that decks with this game-plan try to avoid.
Mukla's Champion is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend