Mukla's Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mukla's Champion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mukla's Champion is a minion that can provide a board-wide buff and create a huge advantage. However, in order for it to activate, it must be used as a rather slow 7 Mana play, or survive a turn. Since it only has 3 Health, it is very easy for your opponent to remove, and is almost completely dead if your opponent is able to keep your board clear.
In Constructed, Mukla's Champion can be used in a Midrange or Tempo deck that aims to have a large board developed by the mid-game. However, it is somewhat counter-productive, since it requires you to use your Hero Power, which is something that decks with this game-plan try to avoid.
Mukla's Champion is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck