Murloc Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Raider is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Raider is a very weak minion. It should only be used in a specific Murloc focused deck, however, it is so weak that even Murloc decks choose to leave it out.
Murloc Raider is an extremely weak minion in Constructed. Murloc synergy decks are rarely seen in the meta currently, as other Aggro decks are proving superior. Even in a Murloc deck, Murloc Raider is usually left out for other, more powerful minions, even if they do not offer Murloc synergy.
In Arena, Murloc Raider is one of the lowest value minions in the game. Since Murloc synergy is so hard to come by in Arena, most of the time by picking Murloc Raider, you are simply selecting a regular 1 Mana 2/1. This is an extremely weak card, and will simply die in most games without having any impact on the board.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck