Murloc Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Raider is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Raider is a very weak minion. It should only be used in a specific Murloc focused deck, however, it is so weak that even Murloc decks choose to leave it out.
Murloc Raider is an extremely weak minion in Constructed. Murloc synergy decks are rarely seen in the meta currently, as other Aggro decks are proving superior. Even in a Murloc deck, Murloc Raider is usually left out for other, more powerful minions, even if they do not offer Murloc synergy.
In Arena, Murloc Raider is one of the lowest value minions in the game. Since Murloc synergy is so hard to come by in Arena, most of the time by picking Murloc Raider, you are simply selecting a regular 1 Mana 2/1. This is an extremely weak card, and will simply die in most games without having any impact on the board.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List