Murloc Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Raider is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Raider is a very weak minion. It should only be used in a specific Murloc focused deck, however, it is so weak that even Murloc decks choose to leave it out.
Murloc Raider is an extremely weak minion in Constructed. Murloc synergy decks are rarely seen in the meta currently, as other Aggro decks are proving superior. Even in a Murloc deck, Murloc Raider is usually left out for other, more powerful minions, even if they do not offer Murloc synergy.
In Arena, Murloc Raider is one of the lowest value minions in the game. Since Murloc synergy is so hard to come by in Arena, most of the time by picking Murloc Raider, you are simply selecting a regular 1 Mana 2/1. This is an extremely weak card, and will simply die in most games without having any impact on the board.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens