Murloc Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Raider is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Raider is a very weak minion. It should only be used in a specific Murloc focused deck, however, it is so weak that even Murloc decks choose to leave it out.
Murloc Raider is an extremely weak minion in Constructed. Murloc synergy decks are rarely seen in the meta currently, as other Aggro decks are proving superior. Even in a Murloc deck, Murloc Raider is usually left out for other, more powerful minions, even if they do not offer Murloc synergy.
In Arena, Murloc Raider is one of the lowest value minions in the game. Since Murloc synergy is so hard to come by in Arena, most of the time by picking Murloc Raider, you are simply selecting a regular 1 Mana 2/1. This is an extremely weak card, and will simply die in most games without having any impact on the board.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck