Murloc Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Raider is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Raider is a very weak minion. It should only be used in a specific Murloc focused deck, however, it is so weak that even Murloc decks choose to leave it out.
Murloc Raider is an extremely weak minion in Constructed. Murloc synergy decks are rarely seen in the meta currently, as other Aggro decks are proving superior. Even in a Murloc deck, Murloc Raider is usually left out for other, more powerful minions, even if they do not offer Murloc synergy.
In Arena, Murloc Raider is one of the lowest value minions in the game. Since Murloc synergy is so hard to come by in Arena, most of the time by picking Murloc Raider, you are simply selecting a regular 1 Mana 2/1. This is an extremely weak card, and will simply die in most games without having any impact on the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck