Murloc Tidecaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tidecaller is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tidecaller is a key starting point in a Murloc based synergy deck. Although Murlocs are currently fairly weak in the Hearthstone Meta, those players who do wish to play a Murloc deck will certainly want to include this card.
In a Murloc based deck, Murloc Tidecaller is a key addition, and a strong starting point for the deck. Since Aggro decks require a starting point that can spiral out of control and create pressure on the opponent, Murloc Tidecaller is a fantastic tool to fill that role.
Murloc Tidecaller is a very weak pick in Arena. Since you are unlikely to be able to draft strong synergies in an Arena deck, picking cards that are individually weak in order to gain advantages from synergies is usually a poor decision. If you already have several Murlocs in your deck, and are offered Murloc Tidecaller late in the draft, against other weak cards, it can be the correct choice.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens