Murloc Tidecaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tidecaller is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tidecaller is a key starting point in a Murloc based synergy deck. Although Murlocs are currently fairly weak in the Hearthstone Meta, those players who do wish to play a Murloc deck will certainly want to include this card.
In a Murloc based deck, Murloc Tidecaller is a key addition, and a strong starting point for the deck. Since Aggro decks require a starting point that can spiral out of control and create pressure on the opponent, Murloc Tidecaller is a fantastic tool to fill that role.
Murloc Tidecaller is a very weak pick in Arena. Since you are unlikely to be able to draft strong synergies in an Arena deck, picking cards that are individually weak in order to gain advantages from synergies is usually a poor decision. If you already have several Murlocs in your deck, and are offered Murloc Tidecaller late in the draft, against other weak cards, it can be the correct choice.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List