Murloc Tidecaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tidecaller is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tidecaller is a key starting point in a Murloc based synergy deck. Although Murlocs are currently fairly weak in the Hearthstone Meta, those players who do wish to play a Murloc deck will certainly want to include this card.
In a Murloc based deck, Murloc Tidecaller is a key addition, and a strong starting point for the deck. Since Aggro decks require a starting point that can spiral out of control and create pressure on the opponent, Murloc Tidecaller is a fantastic tool to fill that role.
Murloc Tidecaller is a very weak pick in Arena. Since you are unlikely to be able to draft strong synergies in an Arena deck, picking cards that are individually weak in order to gain advantages from synergies is usually a poor decision. If you already have several Murlocs in your deck, and are offered Murloc Tidecaller late in the draft, against other weak cards, it can be the correct choice.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck