Murloc Tidecaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tidecaller is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tidecaller is a key starting point in a Murloc based synergy deck. Although Murlocs are currently fairly weak in the Hearthstone Meta, those players who do wish to play a Murloc deck will certainly want to include this card.
In a Murloc based deck, Murloc Tidecaller is a key addition, and a strong starting point for the deck. Since Aggro decks require a starting point that can spiral out of control and create pressure on the opponent, Murloc Tidecaller is a fantastic tool to fill that role.
Murloc Tidecaller is a very weak pick in Arena. Since you are unlikely to be able to draft strong synergies in an Arena deck, picking cards that are individually weak in order to gain advantages from synergies is usually a poor decision. If you already have several Murlocs in your deck, and are offered Murloc Tidecaller late in the draft, against other weak cards, it can be the correct choice.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck