Murloc Tidecaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tidecaller is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tidecaller is a key starting point in a Murloc based synergy deck. Although Murlocs are currently fairly weak in the Hearthstone Meta, those players who do wish to play a Murloc deck will certainly want to include this card.
In a Murloc based deck, Murloc Tidecaller is a key addition, and a strong starting point for the deck. Since Aggro decks require a starting point that can spiral out of control and create pressure on the opponent, Murloc Tidecaller is a fantastic tool to fill that role.
Murloc Tidecaller is a very weak pick in Arena. Since you are unlikely to be able to draft strong synergies in an Arena deck, picking cards that are individually weak in order to gain advantages from synergies is usually a poor decision. If you already have several Murlocs in your deck, and are offered Murloc Tidecaller late in the draft, against other weak cards, it can be the correct choice.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List