Naga Corsair — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Naga Corsair is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Naga Corsair is a strong Pirate card that also adds further Weapon synergy. The good stats make it a solid card alone and if you are able to buff a Weapon, it is even stronger. Although the card is great overall, its Mana cost holds it back, as Pirate decks are often highly aggressive and are looking for pure damage by turn 4.
In Constructed, Naga Corsair is a good card overall. It is a reasonable choice for any Pirate decks, however it is generally considered too slow to play in most aggressive Pirate decks. Naga Corsair can also be considered for any Midrange deck that runs multiple Weapons, as it has great stats for contesting the board.
Naga Corsair is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List