Naga Corsair — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Naga Corsair is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Naga Corsair is a strong Pirate card that also adds further Weapon synergy. The good stats make it a solid card alone and if you are able to buff a Weapon, it is even stronger. Although the card is great overall, its Mana cost holds it back, as Pirate decks are often highly aggressive and are looking for pure damage by turn 4.
In Constructed, Naga Corsair is a good card overall. It is a reasonable choice for any Pirate decks, however it is generally considered too slow to play in most aggressive Pirate decks. Naga Corsair can also be considered for any Midrange deck that runs multiple Weapons, as it has great stats for contesting the board.
Naga Corsair is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens