Naga Corsair — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Naga Corsair is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Naga Corsair is a strong Pirate card that also adds further Weapon synergy. The good stats make it a solid card alone and if you are able to buff a Weapon, it is even stronger. Although the card is great overall, its Mana cost holds it back, as Pirate decks are often highly aggressive and are looking for pure damage by turn 4.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Naga Corsair is a good card overall. It is a reasonable choice for any Pirate decks, however it is generally considered too slow to play in most aggressive Pirate decks. Naga Corsair can also be considered for any Midrange deck that runs multiple Weapons, as it has great stats for contesting the board.
Naga Corsair is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild