Necrotic Geist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Necrotic Geist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Necrotic Geist comes with the ability to create one turn where trading minions is very favourable. As a 5/3-Minion, this means that at the end of a turn where the Geist is played and a lot of equal trades take place, the player can have a very powerful board state.
Necrotic Geist requires too much hard work to make it good in Constructed play. Against an opponent who does not have minions, it will rarely survive long enough to get to use its effect, and against an opponent who does, there will often be better options to clear their board with. For comparison,is a superior card and only sees very occasional use.
In Arena, Necrotic Geist is a below-average card. It is very unlikely to survive more than one turn, and although its effect is very strong on the occasions that you summon several Ghouls from it, these occasions will be relatively rare.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List