Necrotic Geist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Necrotic Geist is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Necrotic Geist comes with the ability to create one turn where trading minions is very favourable. As a 5/3-Minion, this means that at the end of a turn where the Geist is played and a lot of equal trades take place, the player can have a very powerful board state.
2. Constructed Play
Necrotic Geist requires too much hard work to make it good in Constructed play. Against an opponent who does not have minions, it will rarely survive long enough to get to use its effect, and against an opponent who does, there will often be better options to clear their board with. For comparison, Soul of the Forest is a superior card and only sees very occasional use.
In Arena, Necrotic Geist is a below-average card. It is very unlikely to survive more than one turn, and although its effect is very strong on the occasions that you summon several Ghouls from it, these occasions will be relatively rare.
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage