Necrotic Geist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Necrotic Geist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Necrotic Geist comes with the ability to create one turn where trading minions is very favourable. As a 5/3-Minion, this means that at the end of a turn where the Geist is played and a lot of equal trades take place, the player can have a very powerful board state.
Necrotic Geist requires too much hard work to make it good in Constructed play. Against an opponent who does not have minions, it will rarely survive long enough to get to use its effect, and against an opponent who does, there will often be better options to clear their board with. For comparison, Soul of the Forest is a superior card and only sees very occasional use.
In Arena, Necrotic Geist is a below-average card. It is very unlikely to survive more than one turn, and although its effect is very strong on the occasions that you summon several Ghouls from it, these occasions will be relatively rare.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's